• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

Dhsf has been going on about this thread for days.... Yet all he can come up with is this bukkake

Keeley will save this brick...

Tottenham1_ppp.jpg

Just barely. An abomination nonetheless. My eyes gained sentience and jumped clean out of their sockets in protest. Thanks DHSF.

Watching the Arsenal game yesterday it looks like it won't take much to ignite arsenal tempers. If we go a goal up i can easily see a series of dangerous tackles, can't see them ending the game with eleven men.

Coys. 4-0. Nelsen all six.

Look fudge you all - just post your predictions and topical discussions.

bunch of tossers

Its as good as they come.

Those who are calling for 4-4-2 is just the most bizzare thing I've read on here. Away to our rivals in a game that's about 50 times more important for them then it is for us.... Yet people want to start with 4-4-2? Luckily theres no way in hell our manager will do that so its ok.

Are you sure??

Look fudge you all - just post your predictions and topical discussions.

bunch of tossers

Its as good as they come.

If enough of us report this abusive post, maybe this OMT will be null and voided, like Gregs....is the fat geordie back yet btw?

------------------------ Friedel -------------------------
Walker ------- Kaboul ------------- King --------- Ekotto
Lennon ------- Parker ------------ Modric -------- Bale
-------------------- Van Der Vaart ---------------------
---------------------- Adebayor -----------------------

subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Livermore, Kranjcar, Defoe, Saha

Hopefully Rafa makes it and I'm assuming Sandro is still injured.

------------------------ Friedel -------------------------
Walker ------- Kaboul ------------- King --------- Ekotto
Lennon ------- Parker ------------ Modric -------- Bale
-------------------- Van Der Vaart ---------------------
---------------------- Adebayor -----------------------

subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Livermore, Kranjcar, Defoe, Saha

Hopefully Rafa makes it and I'm assuming Sandro is still injured.

Rafa probably won't be risked, even if he does regain fitness. We need him for the last few games of the campaign, can't risk him breaking down in this match. I agree with your line-up otherwise, though, with Kranjcar in for VdV being my only change. We can't go 4-4-2 in this game. They need the win so much more than we do. If we're still level after 60 minutes, then sure, or if we're down after 45, then sure, but not from the start.

Rafa probably won't be risked, even if he does regain fitness. We need him for the last few games of the campaign, can't risk him breaking down in this match. I agree with your line-up otherwise, though, with Kranjcar in for VdV being my only change. We can't go 4-4-2 in this game. They need the win so much more than we do. If we're still level after 60 minutes, then sure, or if we're down after 45, then sure, but not from the start.

This, 100%. But you know Harry wont resist the temptation to play Ade and Saha. I think we've got away with starting poorly (either formation-wise or scoreline) against them, but I feel if we do it this time we wont get away with it again.

All those who are calling 4-4-2, does anyone remember the last time we played Arsenal using a 4-4-2, how they dominated possession? With better attackers they would have won that game. You cannot allow Arsenal a spare man in Central midfield as they will knock it to him all the time. Not to mention Van Persie comes deep to help out a lot. Arsenal will probably line up like this:

========================Szczesny===========================
Sagna==========Djourou===============Vermaelen===========Gibbs
=========================Song============================
==============Rosicky================Arteta=================
Chamberlain==============Van Pervert==================Gervinho==

Having just Modric and Parker in midfield would be a stupid idea. Whilst they both have lots of stamina, they don't have the pace to keep up against 3 Cms, given that song also likes to run through the middle with the ball at times. Chamberlain I think that BAE will be able to handle him, he's very good with trickier players and has the pace to keep up. Gervinho vs walker will be a battle, Walker gets skinned easily by trickery rather than pace and Gervinho has lots of it.

Van pervert, we know what he can do, fingers crossed King is back to deal with him. Ideally what we should be doing is forcing arsenal to hit us with diagonal balls or lofted crosses. Never let them get to the byline as Van Persie is dangerous at finding space and we are very vunerable. We should line up with both Bale and Lennon supporting Adebayor with a midfield of Modric and Parker plus Sandro or Livermore if he is unavailable. This will allow us to dominate midfield, ideally if we were home I would have Krancjar in their instead of Parker but we need Parker's fighting spirit for away games.

Most importantly, mentally, Arsenal will be very up for this. Wenger has never failed to get his players, even the foreign ones, fired up for the derby. And given their recent run of form they may have a rocket up their collective arses. We need to be up for this game from the off.

This, 100%. But you know Harry wont resist the temptation to play Ade and Saha. I think we've got away with starting poorly (either formation-wise or scoreline) against them, but I feel if we do it this time we wont get away with it again.

Very true. Arse will be fired up for this, more than thy ever were during their halcyon days. They'll be looking to take advantage of any slip-up, and starting with 4-4-2 may be the slip-up they need. If we score first using a 4-4-2, and then take off a striker at half-time, it would be a risk worth taking. However, scoring first is by no means a certainty, so I think caution is merited.

All those who are calling 4-4-2, does anyone remember the last time we played Arsenal using a 4-4-2, how they dominated possession? With better attackers they would have won that game. You cannot allow Arsenal a spare man in Central midfield as they will knock it to him all the time. Not to mention Van Persie comes deep to help out a lot. Arsenal will probably line up like this:

========================Szczesny===========================
Sagna==========Djourou===============Vermaelen===========Gibbs
=========================Song============================
==============Rosicky================Arteta=================
Chamberlain==============Van Pervert==================Gervinho==

Having just Modric and Parker in midfield would be a stupid idea. Whilst they both have lots of stamina, they don't have the pace to keep up against 3 Cms, given that song also likes to run through the middle with the ball at times. Chamberlain I think that BAE will be able to handle him, he's very good with trickier players and has the pace to keep up. Gervinho vs walker will be a battle, Walker gets skinned easily by trickery rather than pace and Gervinho has lots of it.

Van pervert, we know what he can do, fingers crossed King is back to deal with him. Ideally what we should be doing is forcing arsenal to hit us with diagonal balls or lofted crosses. Never let them get to the byline as Van Persie is dangerous at finding space and we are very vunerable. We should line up with both Bale and Lennon supporting Adebayor with a midfield of Modric and Parker plus Sandro or Livermore if he is unavailable. This will allow us to dominate midfield, ideally if we were home I would have Krancjar in their instead of Parker but we need Parker's fighting spirit for away games.

Most importantly, mentally, Arsenal will be very up for this. Wenger has never failed to get his players, even the foreign ones, fired up for the derby. And given their recent run of form they may have a rocket up their collective arses. We need to be up for this game from the off.

They dominated possession against Sunderland too.
Didn't do them any good.
If we play 442 with quick attackers we will destroy them on the break.
I think we'll beat them regardless of formation.

Back