• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

IMO from the time I went this season too much manufactured brick going on IMO. By time I left the concourse I was bored of hearing the drummer carry the same song for 20 mins, absolutely sucked the life out of me. Nothing seems organic aboutbthe support just a load of gimmicks scattered about by some grifters trying to piggy back on Tottenham.

We're fans even consulted on half the crap that's been agreed around the place?

Reactions: jrh
IMO from the time I went this season too much manufactured brick going on IMO. By time I left the concourse I was bored of hearing the drummer carry the same song for 20 mins, absolutely sucked the life out of me. Nothing seems organic aboutbthe support just a load of gimmicks scattered about by some grifters trying to piggy back on Tottenham.

We're fans even consulted on half the crap that's been agreed around the place?
Some say they like the bugle playing before the game too, I find it sooo damn cringe. Surely we can do better than that.

Back