• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The gross ticket revenue for the 5 concerts were $38,986,169 from 240,330 ticket sales.

However, as @Bedfordspurs says the promoter (Live Nation) receives the ticket revenue, and will pay the artist, venue hire, etc from that.

No way we are banking £33m from the concerts then. Whatever it is, it is all bonus money. Add in the american footie and its tanamount one extra player/signing a year. Maybe 15-25m a year.

No way we are banking £33m from the concerts then. Whatever it is, it is all bonus money. Add in the american footie and its tanamount one extra player/signing a year. Maybe 15-25m a year.

The promoters (like Matchroom for the boxing) will pay a hosting fee and likely pocket the full revenue. What Spurs are paid is likely a calculated fee based on % of income and our operating costs (which are high). There is a base cost of what it takes to open Tottenham Stadium and its substantial

That said there are other avenues, the F&B side would likely be profit to club via the contract agreed with the company overseeing it (I think its Levy, the company, not the man).

The clubs would be making good profit per event otherwise it would be counter productive, even if its a couple of million you times that by number of events we host it would be in the ballpark you mention.

You can imagine how some idiot would see the revenue from ticket sales was USD39m and then think "ooh Spurs must have made £33m" because most people really don't understand business and just want to shout nonsense

The promoters (like Matchroom for the boxing) will pay a hosting fee and likely pocket the full revenue. What Spurs are paid is likely a calculated fee based on % of income and our operating costs (which are high). There is a base cost of what it takes to open Tottenham Stadium and its substantial

That said there are other avenues, the F&B side would likely be profit to club via the contract agreed with the company overseeing it (I think its Levy, the company, not the man).

The clubs would be making good profit per event otherwise it would be counter productive, even if its a couple of million you times that by number of events we host it would be in the ballpark you mention.
Levy’s is part of compass group
We did do deals as you describe
The promoter rents the stadium. We take the other revenues

It’s that or more importantly…. It’s the finance on the stadium

The turnover on this has the potential to be MASSIVE, its effectively a new business which could make huge profits for us and the F1 partners.

Exciting times commercially, adds to more bumper revenues
Number of tracks X number of carts X number of sessions X number of days open.

Any guesses?

Any guesses?

3 layouts, sims, group packages, not sure on opening times but imagine it's every day and maybe modification on match days because of crowds etc.

Not sure on the other components, only took a quick look at the website and although not my thing, it's impressive

Any guesses?

I'll give you data if you want to do work

3 tracks
4 categories (£35, £55, £70, £85)
Tracks Sessions per day - Up to 14 sessions per day at £35, 6 at £55, 8 at £70, 8 at £85 (this seemed max day, so some days will be less), track seems open 7 days a week, top out at 36 runs

I'll give you data if you want to do work

3 tracks
4 categories (£35, £55, £70, £85)
Tracks Sessions per day - Up to 14 sessions per day at £35, 6 at £55, 8 at £70, 8 at £85 (this seemed max day, so some days will be less), track seems open 7 days a week, top out at 36 runs
It looks like the biggest track is the other two connected together, so only ever one or two tracks at the same time.

36 runs per day...is that the total for all the tracks Per day?

And how many karts per run?

Yep, that's what I saw for all tracks (on best day), some had less

No idea re number of Karts ... I'll find out when I go, but that's a way off. Within 10 minutes a lot of the day/slots were selling out.

They also have Simulator sessions you can book post that's added value, bunch of upsell stuff, pics, branded items, etc.

Doesn't seem a massive money spinner going off tickets listed above - however I'm sure the tie in with F1 will have it's benefits

Doesn't seem a massive money spinner going off tickets listed above - however I'm sure the tie in with F1 will have it's benefits
Is this happening underneath the South Stand?

It could be a case of, if it's not a space used 95% of the time...let's get it used.

Is there more than one level under there as the grass pitch must need its own space when rolled underneath for NFL/concert dates?

Conservatively I'd put it at $5M/year without merchandising & food for as @ricky2tricky4city said, an unused space

Add in food and merchandise, sign in is via Spurs Store (added sales there likely), plus people combining tours and extras.

Back