• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Well, here's a pretty picture while we keep waiting.
This guy's good: https://twitter.com/NPPhotographer

nq27BEB.jpg

I hope we wait until next season to play games at the new stadium. I think we will be stupid to play the last few games of the season in the new stadium, it wouldn’t feel as special imo as it would at the beginning of next season.

Would be like giving out player
Of the season awards in January.

I hope we wait until next season to play games at the new stadium. I think we will be stupid to play the last few games of the season in the new stadium, it wouldn’t feel as special imo as it would at the beginning of next season.

Would be like giving out player
Of the season awards in January.
Do you go to the games? I go to about a dozen or so a year and I am desperate to play any game be that the last one or more away from Wembley, the place has drained me - I can only imagine for season ticket holders.

Man Utd
Emirates Marketing Project
Wolves
Liverpool

I think NWHL would have given us 3pts in one of those games. Last night we would have won easier at NWHL, you just cant generate an atmosphere / pressure on opposition that does make a difference
We may get to a point where we havent got anything to play for and so it doesnt matter, but Wembley has cost us a few points, and its causing a lot of the pressure on the club
Quicker we get into the stadium, quicker some of the pressure will be released from the club and therefore the team
Plus its Miserable in Every way there, the fans, the half and halfs, the touts, the wembley queue, the service staff, the stewards, the lack of a after game pub, there is not a single thing enjoyable about it

Want any game at NWHL, I wont go to Wembley again unless it is in a cup final next year. The place is awful and a nightmare for me to get to.
Who cares about an opening ceremony we can do it on any game of the year this year. The sooner the better.
I cant believe I am not going to the Dortmund game, but as I hated a SF win against Chelsea there (first leg I know) I have no desire to go back. Offered a freebie for yesterdays game (fans sounded ok on the box) but I just couldn't do it.

I cant believe I am not going to the Dortmund game, but as I hated a SF win against Chelsea there (first leg I know) I have no desire to go back. Offered a freebie for yesterdays game (fans sounded ok on the box) but I just couldn't do it.
Yeh I keep getting asked by people at work if I am going to Dortmund and when I say no they are shocked. I would get back home at around 12:45am that night if I went.

Back