• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Let's hope so. Its casting a bit of a dark cloud over the club at the moment and also must be costing us shed loads. The recent financial reports are so encouraging, we need to move in and take advantage of that increased income (without the rent payments to the FA) ASAP.

With all the negative news, I'd kind of resigned myself to an opening next season so anything this season is now a plus for me.

Again mate, we will be in before the season is over IMO. I think mid to late March is a good punt.

From that Stac guy on Twitter:

Gents, it's very much touch & go.
The inspection teams have been booked & now d race is on to get all the red items completed. All the C&A affect testing is well under way with a FA panel that is not now falling over. It is not the only items, drainage, sewage, emergency lights
Getting the East Stand public access points cleared & safe. Drainage being under the pitch, sewage pressure issues but all fixable.
If we get that test game cert signed off then 23/24 Feb will be the date. Next week the inspectors are back in & will have Mace clucking, there is a high level Mace report that is being worked on. Clear these & we should get the test game licence. Then we need to pass them.

I'm so pleased. Come on, you Spurs wire pullers.

34hyxpv.jpg

I wonder what the club have planned to try and attract concerts etc away from Arsenal/Olympic stadium etc.

Bias aside, the area isn’t anywhere near the standard of both the above.

I wonder what the club have planned to try and attract concerts etc away from Arsenal/Olympic stadium etc.

Bias aside, the area isn’t anywhere near the standard of both the above.

Area's crap. Stadium is better for concerts than those two, I think - especially given the consideration given to sound design and atmosphere.

I think that will be our 'in'. Plus exposure from the NFL deal.

Back