• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I hope we wait until next season to play games at the new stadium. I think we will be stupid to play the last few games of the season in the new stadium, it wouldn’t feel as special imo as it would at the beginning of next season.

Would be like giving out player
Of the season awards in January.

Much as I dislike Wembley, I'm afraid I agree with this.

Yeh I keep getting asked by people at work if I am going to Dortmund and when I say no they are shocked. I would get back home at around 12:45am that night if I went.

Try 03:00 am (if the train's on time) ;) Although moving to NWHL won't make any difference to me time wise. Zombie worker next day, I have perfected the ProPlus Espresso :)

Yeh I keep getting asked by people at work if I am going to Dortmund and when I say no they are shocked. I would get back home at around 12:45am that night if I went.
Pretty much the reverse for me, as I can be home from Wembley in under an hour whilst WHL is typically over a 2 hour schlep but I’d still much prefer to make the trek across London to Tottenham; as Wembley Stadium is such an awful soulless place to watch football :(

GHod thing/bad thing/MEH, depending on your pov.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/47080525

Anthony Joshua: Unified world heavyweight champion 'likely' to scrap April bout

"Unified world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is "very likely" to scrap his 13 April date at Wembley Stadium, says promoter Eddie Hearn."

"Hearn told IFL TV the Wembley date was "not 100%" off but scrapping it looks "very likely"."

I hope we wait until next season to play games at the new stadium. I think we will be stupid to play the last few games of the season in the new stadium, it wouldn’t feel as special imo as it would at the beginning of next season.

Nothing feels as special as a wallet gone plump. Other than my wife's ripe, round ruhhh...err...umm.

Anyway, if Spurs can get in for a few games, you be sure Daniel Levy will take them. The financial gains will feel plenty 'special'.

Pretty sure, too, that Pochettino will want the players to have a sample of how special the new stadium feels. They'll be buzzing to get back in after the summer.

Nothing feels as special as a wallet gone plump. Other than my wife's ripe, round ruhhh...err...umm.

Anyway, if Spurs can get in for a few games, you be sure Daniel Levy will take them. The financial gains will feel plenty 'special'.

Pretty sure, too, that Pochettino will want the players to have a sample of how special the new stadium feels. They'll be buzzing to get back in after the summer.
It’s a complete no brainer to get in the stadium as soon as possible. I can’t get my head round the idea of some that it somehow won’t be special?

On a sporting front as well - the uplift in the crowd for getting into the new digs could be a massive boost to the team.

As well as getting us well set to hit the ground running next season.
Agree. I think we will get a new stadium ‘bounce’ if we can get in earlier, but also get rid of any associated nerves / operational teething problems whilst settling in for us to start next season on the front foot.

Part of me agrees with this. I hate the thought of losing our first match there, because the team is "down to bare bones". On the other hand, I do think it might give us a huge lift as it will likely be packed with fans deliriously happy to be out of wembly and in our new home. Also, as someone on here mentioned before, from a financial perspective we will likely want to start playing there as soon as possible and that will doubtless be what motivates Levy.

Part of me agrees with this. I hate the thought of losing our first match there, because the team is "down to bare bones". On the other hand, I do think it might give us a huge lift as it will likely be packed with fans deliriously happy to be out of wembly and in our new home. Also, as someone on here mentioned before, from a financial perspective we will likely want to start playing there as soon as possible and that will doubtless be what motivates Levy.

Touch wood Alli and Kane are both supposed to be back mid March, don't think we'll move in before then.

My son has a toy that when you press buttons the woman's voice says Farm animals. One of them is rooster.

I always say "wifey do you want to touch my" and then hit the rooster button.
She didn't know what a rooster was.
It's a good word. Rooster
You know you are spending too long on this site when you start using swear filter words in real life. Calling someone a fudging clam doesn't really carry the same aggressive intent :confused:

Back