• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Disappointing nobody spotted it happening and jumped in with some ‘disrupters’
Slow day I guess...

Disrupters sounds like Ronglish, lots of niggly Lamela type fouls spread around the team and taking place in the opponents half to limit the yellow card risk, as opposed to the Reducer which was the clattering in the first couple of minutes to put the wind up someone without getting a booking as it’s too early!

Depends what corner you are referring to.

The Corner flag?
The "I dont care about the corner flag, I just wanna be in the stadium" corner
The "corner flag issue is keeping me up at night" corner

Or, "everyone's corner, I dont have an opinion" corner.
What about the Corner Pin? Wasn’t this the place to settle any glory glory based rows??

Come on chaps (and chapesses) we need to be churning up at least 4 pages a day on this thread to have the stadium ready by Feb!

In other news.....

https://www.next-piece-of 8011ocks.co.uk/spurs8011ocks/SPURS CANCEL NEW STADIUM TEST EVENTS AMID "LEGENDS" HEALTH FEARS!/nearing/page1000

"The lads have categorically refused to tackle that slope up to the pitch from the (£1bn) New White Hart Lane tunnel until Levy has installed defibrillators every 10 yards," commented Neil "Razor" Ruddock when asked recently at "The Dog & Duck" Bermondsey.

Back