• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

images

It's all starting to make sense

new-pitch.jpg

How? The Etihad has slightly sloped astroturf sideline areas in the exact same way.. :ross:

Hasn’t got raised goal bases.
Our just doesn’t look right when compared to earlier graphics.
Everything should have been on the flat, maybe a “slight” slope, but......

Think I might have the answer, just watched the SCX pitch video and the sides around the pitch are on hydraulics and lift up to near the height of the pitch. The video still shows a slope but a lot less than what has been in some of the pics.
Could it just be as simple as the the sides are not just raised up into match position?

"wonder if they're still going on about the f*cking corners and the slope at the new gaff in this thread..."

tenor.gif

I think any time someone sarcastically belittles the legitimate questions of fellow Spurs fans being asked in the only thread on the forum we can ask them in, I’m just going to extend the conversation.

I guess you’d be happy if in match day we can’t take a proper corner? Or you’d think it’s an advantage to us? And that you don’t think there is something we are missing?

Throw ins I can see the benefit in, because we would never take a long throw. Everything else, I think it's frankly ridiculous that people would be ok without the space to do the things I've mentioned above. It would look budget, like we've thought of everything down to onsite brewery and cheese room but haven't thought about the actual football.

So to be clear, what you are upset about is players taking one less step when taking a corner. And that will look budget? As outlined previously it can work to our advantage as our players will be used to it.

Back