• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I read somewhere on twitter that a guy on Spurs community had heard the first test event were to be on the 18th of January. Solid itk, eh? :p

So is it 3 test events needed for a sign off or 2? I’ve always felt that Saudi Sportswashing Machine on 2nd feb was a realistic target, but if 1st test event isn’t till 18th Jan it doesn’t leave long to get the other(s) in and the ticketing arranged for that game.

So is it 3 test events needed for a sign off or 2? I’ve always felt that Saudi Sportswashing Machine on 2nd feb was a realistic target, but if 1st test event isn’t till 18th Jan it doesn’t leave long to get the other(s) in and the ticketing arranged for that game.
Not that im narcissistic or anything but my birthday is on 7th and we have two games around it, 2nd and 11th i think. So basically if its either of those games its my birthday present.

Naturally the world hates me so it will probably be March now.

The first test event (which I think was a familiarisation visit mainly for staff and their families) took place before the wiring problems became known. So that just leaves the two bigger ones. As far as I know.

PL (or whoever) can't give us the all clear to play there officially until we have the certificate in place - presumably this means a good 4-5 weeks after the final test event goes ahead, which hasn't even been announced yet, i think early March best case scenario now and most likely not at all this season

PL (or whoever) can't give us the all clear to play there officially until we have the certificate in place - presumably this means a good 4-5 weeks after the final test event goes ahead, which hasn't even been announced yet, i think early March best case scenario now and most likely not at all this season

Why would it be 4-5 weeks after the final test event? That seems alarmist.

Why would it be 4-5 weeks after the final test event? That seems alarmist.

Im going by how long the PL usually announce rescheduling of games for TV - on our part we need to sell tickets, arrange with the visiting team and also get approval from local council for road closures and what have you - id be surprised if the turnaround is much less than that.

Im going by how long the PL usually announce rescheduling of games for TV - on our part we need to sell tickets, arrange with the visiting team and also get approval from local council for road closures and what have you - id be surprised if the turnaround is much less than that.

Surely these would be classed as exceptional circumstances and the required actions would be expedited accordingly?

Maybe if we were another club...

The final test event originally was scheduled just two weeks before the Liverpool game. I think we're just going to assume we'll get the certificate once we're ready to hold them.

Back