• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Would I be right in saying that there are a certain amount of rows missing from the bottom of the soiuth stand now to allow the pitch to slide under?

New concept drawing for the area.
jwdBRYP.jpg

Those 4 towers on the podium are still hideous. Not in keeping. Ugly. Not iconic. Block the light from our shiny stadium. I'm still hoping they will revisit those plans and do something less sh*t. It's like building the Taj Mahal and then building a Premier Inn just in front of it.

Those 4 towers on the podium are still hideous. Not in keeping. Ugly. Not iconic. Block the light from our shiny stadium. I'm still hoping they will revisit those plans and do something less sh*t. It's like building the Taj Mahal and then building a Premier Inn just in front of it.
Some sort of cunning plan by Levy to persuade the council to replace them at the last minute with a range of high-class luxury apartments that will bring in ten times as much loofah?

I always thought the same. They look like a stack of packing crates.

So anybody have a educated guess when our first home game will be?
Will there be a requirement for a test event such as a friendly before first league game, don't see how that would work as we aren't going to be in Pre August 12th and couldn't have a friendly mid-season unless they use the youth team?

Fixtures are announced June time, so i guess even if we are looking like a completion date of 12th August we would request that we play first 2 games away from home at contingency.

So very earliest 1st week Sep?

Will there be a requirement for a test event such as a friendly before first league game, don't see how that would work as we aren't going to be in Pre August 12th and couldn't have a friendly mid-season unless they use the youth team?

Fixtures are announced June time, so i guess even if we are looking like a completion date of 12th August we would request that we play first 2 games away from home at contingency.

Sounds like you have answered your own question.

Though the top floors apartments look like they will have a partial view of the pitch.:cool: I agree they don't look good otherwise.

Last edited:
Meh. If we wanted the stadium to be surrounded by beautiful buildings we wouldn't have built it in Tottenham. As long as these monstrosities ensure that the finances work out, fine. And the more desperate souls crammed into tiny little Levyhutches the better; all the easier to persuade TfL to build the poor sods a tube link at Northumberland Park.

Last edited:

Of course there will be test events to get safety certificates. Probably starting out very small and then growing towards a larger number of supporters.
Just relax, it will all be fine.

Wembley is the same now isn't it.

It used to stand there proud, surrounded by a big flat empty car park. Now its crammed in with bricky portacabin hotels, and they are building even more.

Of course there will be test events to get safety certificates. Probably starting out very small and then growing towards a larger number of supporters.
Just relax, it will all be fine.

Haha more im trying to book a holiday and gambling on dates in august.

Yes im making sure that i can cancel ;)

Back