• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Spur Me Up's steep stand is at Valencia's Mestalla. Been there a couple of times and the angle of the seats is like a luge run. Great, great stadium, though.

Stop gawking at other people's phones. Then you might notice that the mock-up image has 24 men on the pitch - 11 players per side, one ref and a single Person Of Interest out near midfield. And both linesmen are working at the same end of the pitch.

And why are all the photogs clustered at the near end sitting in front of the advertising boards? They should be behind.

Sadly, the artist has left out his muse from prior renderings, the mysterious, ever-present lady in the blue dress.

But he does have a bunch of twits passing a Spurs banner over prime seats in the middle of the lower bowl as we look about to score. Shame the action on the pitch doesn't match what's being shown on the video boards.

The subs bench is on the wrong side of the pitch as well.

And what's with all the empty sky in that rendering? Daniel Levy's personal airship - The Iron Sausage - should be filling that space:

airship.jpeg;w=630

The subs bench is on the wrong side of the pitch as well.

It's a very old rendering and out of date - it can be completely ignored. In addition to the all the thing previously mentioned, the lights are incorrect as well. They aren't going to to look like that, although I do think they look nicer than the ones we're actually going to use.

BTW - the first 2 pitch trays have been delivered

Anybody know anything about this?..........

mal costelloe‏ @MyoyuMal 8h8 hours ago

Replying to @NewSpursStadium

Before anything likely to happen they have to get the replacement piece of the back plate at top of south stand that didn't fit last week. As it was massive this will take time!!

One day last week when I looked at the webcam, I saw them put the piece up and then the next day when I looked it wasnt there. The same happened again a few days ago. It seemed that something was wrong with it but wasnt sure what

In terms of identifying the piece which they're referring to, if you look at the webcam from the North Stand then you see the arch of the top of the sound stand terrace and then on the right there's a gap to where that arch shape would join up in the south-west corner. Its one of the two top pieces there which is missing. The piece though which they seemed to be having a problme with is that one that's there, though perhaps the two are the same so they could put the other one in

One day last week when I looked at the webcam, I saw them put the piece up and then the next day when I looked it wasnt there. The same happened again a few days ago. It seemed that something was wrong with it but wasnt sure what

In terms of identifying the piece which they're referring to, if you look at the webcam from the North Stand then you see the arch of the top of the sound stand terrace and then on the right there's a gap to where that arch shape would join up in the south-west corner. Its one of the two top pieces there which is missing. The piece though which they seemed to be having a problme with is that one that's there, though perhaps the two are the same so they could put the other one in

No, that's perfectly normal, its the Oki cokey flange so no need to worry.

What they're saying on SSC is that each of the two plates were lifted up and put back down. The first one went in yesterday. I guess we'll see what happens with the second one today.

TOTTENHAM are in talks with a professional eSports team over a future partnership, The Sun can reveal.

The Premier League side are going through a huge redevelopment, including building a new £750m stadium.

Spurs chiefs have been looking into other brand link-ups for the future, similar to the one with the NFL which will see games played at their new ground.

And the club could soon partner with new Overwatch team the London Spitfire, representing Tottenham around the world.

Spitfire President Dan Fiden said: “I will tell you that we have not made a partnership with anyone yet.

“We have had conversations with a number of teams, Tottenham is one of them.

“They are an incredibly impressive organisation and what they’re doing in the development is awesome.

“They’re really want to invest in the community in a way that is important for us when we think about partnerships.

“I think what we intend to do in London has the opportunity not just to make a single space that has our branding.”

Tottenham even plan to have a state-of-the-art eSports theatre at their luxury new North London stadium.

The upgraded White Hart Lane is set to open ahead of the new Premier League season in September this year.

The Spurs eSports link-up comes as game developers Blizzard announced the twelve team Overwatch League in LA, California, last week.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5351429/tottenham-overwatch-esports-london-spitfire/

TOTTENHAM are in talks with a professional eSports team over a future partnership, The Sun can reveal.

The Premier League side are going through a huge redevelopment, including building a new £750m stadium.

Spurs chiefs have been looking into other brand link-ups for the future, similar to the one with the NFL which will see games played at their new ground.

And the club could soon partner with new Overwatch team the London Spitfire, representing Tottenham around the world.

Spitfire President Dan Fiden said: “I will tell you that we have not made a partnership with anyone yet.

“We have had conversations with a number of teams, Tottenham is one of them.

“They are an incredibly impressive organisation and what they’re doing in the development is awesome.

“They’re really want to invest in the community in a way that is important for us when we think about partnerships.

“I think what we intend to do in London has the opportunity not just to make a single space that has our branding.”

Tottenham even plan to have a state-of-the-art eSports theatre at their luxury new North London stadium.

The upgraded White Hart Lane is set to open ahead of the new Premier League season in September this year.

The Spurs eSports link-up comes as game developers Blizzard announced the twelve team Overwatch League in LA, California, last week.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5351429/tottenham-overwatch-esports-london-spitfire/

Still dont know what esports is, is it that thing where geeks and asian kids go to stadiums and play computer games? saw a t.v. show on it once where someone of these geeks and asian kids actually did it for a living. Good luck to em really, guess if they make enough money they can pay a prossie to take their virginity.

Still dont know what esports is, is it that thing where geeks and asian kids go to stadiums and play computer games? saw a t.v. show on it once where someone of these geeks and asian kids actually did it for a living. Good luck to em really, guess if they make enough money they can pay a prossie to take their virginity.

It's professional gaming league/tournaments. Don't be surprised when NWHL hosts a tournament one day in the actual stadium, these tournaments draw over 50k attendance in some cases.

"...Still dont know what esports is, is it that thing where geeks and asian kids go to stadiums and play computer games?"

Indeed. The esports stadium chairs are very cool. A lot of teak and leather. Apparently southern Scandinavian in design. Mm-hmm. Who's interested now?

8513729_1.jpg

Here's the players' lounge:

fritz-hansen-uited-nations-furniture_dezeen_2364_ss_4-852x609.jpg

and the official gaming credenza:

31e6df56224629b1434954e6bcd925f5--mid-century-modern-credenza-mid-century-sideboard.jpg

It's professional gaming league/tournaments. Don't be surprised when NWHL hosts a tournament one day in the actual stadium, these tournaments draw over 50k attendance in some cases.

Not that I give a brick about eSports, but this strikes me as the sort of move that could be REALLY smart on the clubs part.

And, its all part of diversifying the use of our stadium and income it brings in. Long may that continue, I love the thought being put into maximising the whole plot.

Back