• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The answer is no and no. Both very similar in gradient and distance to the pitch.

Good to hear, I also looked up the Allianz Arena which looks very compact on TV. The Bayern sits says the minimum distance from stands to pitch is 7.5m and we're less than that behind the goals and similar on the sides.

From everything I've read there isn't a single new stadium in Europe (for a top division team built post 1995) that will have fans closer to the pitch than ours, some are around the same but many are far worse.

That's passed a long time ago
Ooooh. Who's a grumpy sausage?

Fittingly, this post just appeared on SSC... this is the kind of thing I was getting at:

So 7 months from planned completion and 7 months since the started knocking down OWHL.

Ooooh. Who's a grumpy sausage?

Fittingly, this post just appeared on SSC... this is the kind of thing I was getting at:

So 7 months from planned completion and 7 months since the started knocking down OWHL.
That's quite a bit different to the site just being a hole in the ground.

The half way point depends on what you consider the start of work. Sheet piling was being put in around May 2015 from memory, so with the opening game being August 2018 if all goes to planned, then the half way point was sometime in the 1st quarter of 2017.

We have Spurs TV, but the Lane has to go on iTunes et al

We have SpursTV and Stadium updates on OS, but Club uses teletext

20,000km of hydraulic pipes is quite a lot... it is about 12,000km to Tokyo

That must cost quite a bit of money, especially if they bought it by the metre from Homebase

I am colorblind, so please excuse me if I'm obviously wrong, but those seats, at least those in the factory, look purple to me. The ones installed at the stadium looked more navy though.

I wish we'd go for the lighter blue like we had at white Hart Lane. Would give it much more of a familiar feel.

No it's time to correct the wrong with navy seats not Chelsea coloured tacky blue.

I am colorblind, so please excuse me if I'm obviously wrong, but those seats, at least those in the factory, look purple to me. The ones installed at the stadium looked more navy though.

I wish we'd go for the lighter blue like we had at white Hart Lane. Would give it much more of a familiar feel.
Navy is truer to our historical colours. Even the purplish tinge has more familiarity. For me the lighter blue was brash and had no real relevance.

Are we going to have different coloured seats to show the crest or tottenham written across one of the stands etc?

Back