• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Cheese pie, no doubt.

A flaky cheese and spinach spanakopita would do me rightly on match day. Washed down with a nicely chilled white wine - maybe a frisky Portuguese Vino Verdhe or an insouciant Muscadet de Sevre-et-Maine.

Come On Les Serveurs!!!!

Cheese pie, no doubt.

A flaky cheese and spinach spanakopita would do me rightly on match day. Washed down with a nicely chilled white wine - maybe a frisky Portuguese Vino Verdhe or an insouciant Muscadet de Sevre-et-Maine.

Come On Les Serveurs!!!!
Football has changed

They're installing a piece of the outer ring of the roof right in front of the camera at the moment. The next one should have an even better view.

Thanks. If you look at the camera which is on the north side, there's some big white circular pieces on the ground...about 10 of them. They look a few metres across - any idea what they are? Not obvious to me

Also from the same camera is appears as though they've very recently put in right-angled brickwork below ground level and only up to ground level _ I'm guessing thats the perimeter of the pitch and the ditches either side are for some drainage stuff? If they are the perimeters, they're a bit further from the front seats than I expected

Thanks. If you look at the camera which is on the north side, there's some big white circular pieces on the ground...about 10 of them. They look a few metres across - any idea what they are? Not obvious to me

Also from the same camera is appears as though they've very recently put in right-angled brickwork below ground level and only up to ground level _ I'm guessing thats the perimeter of the pitch and the ditches either side are for some drainage stuff? If they are the perimeters, they're a bit further from the front seats than I expected

The big circular ones could be bundles of wire. While the roof isn't going up for another 6 months, they might start hooking them up earlier than that. Or it could be for something else.

The north stand is missing its front rows because of the tower cranes, so that will be a lot closer than it looks now. The corners they've built so far look like they're closer to the stands than the outline of the pitch on this drawing. Would be interesting to know the distance between the eastern and western wall.

basement1.jpg

Anybody else have problems when trying to view the embedded YouTube cams on their iPhone? When I try it's started crashing safari!

Back