• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

70LFpOL.jpg

They guys doing the 3D modelling aren't even finished yet.

They guys doing the 3D modelling aren't even finished yet.

I should hope so as well, the foundations the model is based on haven't been finalised yet. Once all the south stand movement joints are confirmed, the model can be built upwards with the accuracy required.

Is it just me or do those foundation which they're now putting in place for the south stand look in the wrong place?!? Assuming teh stands sits directly on top, it doesnt look like there's enough space for a full-size pitch!!

Is it just me or do those foundation which they're now putting in place for the south stand look in the wrong place?!? Assuming teh stands sits directly on top, it doesnt look like there's enough space for a full-size pitch!!
Yes your right..space looks a bit tight for a football pitch especially from above.
I would think a lot of digging has to be done to get the NFL pitch in place.

Can someone please explain why it's on a slight angle?

When you look at it from above it seems as if its a few degrees off centre. Maybe the alignment of the High Road?

Can someone please explain why it's on a slight angle?

When you look at it from above it seems as if its a few degrees off centre. Maybe the alignment of the High Road?

Given the size of things relative to its surroundings, when its up I think other things will seem wonky relative to the stadium rather than the other way around!

WHL_38.png

lU0xz1V.jpg

8qOGyyx.jpg

Each of the outer sections will first move sideways enough to clear the foundations underneath the stand.

Back