• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I watched the special after yesterday's game... large part of the focus was the new stadium and Pochettino's success so far, although there was some focus on a few of the failed transfers after Bale being sold, it cast Levy in a fairly positive light.
The future is bright.

Just got a Voicemail from the club about my interest in premium products and an invite to Lilywhite House. Is that because I registered interest initially?

I can't afford anything like that but just wanted to have a nose around the site!

Go in wearing a beige rainmac and bring a tall dopey guy in an electric blue suit with you. Bring a Filofax with you too. Just don't lean on any bars.

Sorry just catching up with this thread.
Going back a few pages regarding the naming rights deal and when it will be announced. I'd imagine it would be Q4 2017 or just before. They'll want it too be after the old ground is all but ripped down and the dust is settled. And assuming we have NFL games in 2018 then these are normally announced in middle of December so will want it done by then.

Sorry just catching up with this thread.
Going back a few pages regarding the naming rights deal and when it will be announced. I'd imagine it would be Q4 2017 or just before. They'll want it too be after the old ground is all but ripped down and the dust is settled. And assuming we have NFL games in 2018 then these are normally announced in middle of December so will want it done by then.

If I was in the club's position then I would want to announce at the start of next season.

It's all but guaranteed that every one of our televised games at Wembley will including commentators talking about our impending move to the 'x stadium'.

That exposure is worth a few extra £££ on the price.

I wore a hoodie and cargo with camo addidas trainers...got treated like royalty .... (Apologies for the visual: full chav)

It's a bit of a myth that all people who buy hospitality fall into the 'prawn sandwich phalanx' cliché. Particularly with club football, the majority are normal fans who have done well for themselves.

The club has a lot of hospitality options to sell, so they're not going to be turning anyone away at this point!

It's a bit of a myth that all people who buy hospitality fall into the 'prawn sandwich phalanx' cliché. Particularly with club football, the majority are normal fans who have done well for themselves.

The club has a lot of hospitality options to sell, so they're not going to be turning anyone away at this point!

They will take the money for sure but not once did the chap (junior) showing me around look down at me or my friend.

I have gone into dealerships and dressed down and not have anyone approach me. Walk in a few weeks later in nicer clothes and its all "yes sir, yes sir".

If the staff were not as amazing I may have done the usual let's go home and chew it over etc. But the respect for myself, the club, and the dear connection we all have for different reasons were fully respected.

Even if the product is amazing and the sales staff are a particular way can seriously do one. Won't be having any of my years of blood and guts.

Well done THFC in this account they are doing it "proper" from start to hopefully finish.

mTYrKnp.jpg

We've reached full height in the North West corner.

Amazing! Once a couple more parts of that top section have gone in it'll be easy to see how big it'll be. I'm loving following this build!

I wore a hoodie and cargo with camo addidas trainers...got treated like royalty .... (Apologies for the visual: full chav)

They will take the money for sure but not once did the chap (junior) showing me around look down at me or my friend.

I have gone into dealerships and dressed down and not have anyone approach me. Walk in a few weeks later in nicer clothes and its all "yes sir, yes sir".

If the staff were not as amazing I may have done the usual let's go home and chew it over etc. But the respect for myself, the club, and the dear connection we all have for different reasons were fully respected.

Even if the product is amazing and the sales staff are a particular way can seriously do one. Won't be having any of my years of blood and guts.

Well done THFC in this account they are doing it "proper" from start to hopefully finish.
You should see the state of some Russian billionaires.

Back