• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Great stuff.
The main question is are there any major hurdles that could still - realistically - be thrown in the way of this?
Especially in terms of legal challenges or forced reviews

Delighted, was always likely to go through but with us being Spurs and all I was prepared for the worst. Didn't need anymore bad news after our loss at the weekend.

Onwards and upwards for both the club and N17. COYS YID ARMY

Is this the final 'O.K' or just another in what seems like a long line of false dawns?

I think it's just a 'yes' to a revision of the previous application. A lot of it is just outlines.

We can now tear down two of the listed buildings and get on with building the foundations of the stadium.

Thank GHod that is over. Hopefully we can put a stop to the ridiculous theories about Abramovic and Arsenal funding every dissenting voice now.

Now lets build this mofo

There are still some formalities to observe. Boris has two weeks to intervene I believe, even though he has sent a letter giving his approval. Historic England can of course do an Archway an launch a judicial appeal against the process.

Historic England can of course do an Archway an launch a judicial appeal against the process.

I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

They, unlike Chelsea-sponsored Archway, only have finite resources, and will know it's futile.

Like with Archway, I think they can also only appeal that the decision-making process was illegitimate, not that the verdict itself was wrong

hopefully the bulldozer are standing by, so the day the mayor said yes, we knock the bloody things down before any one gets a chance to object.

Boris has already stated publicly he's in favour, so that's it pretty much done now right? This has been one long drawn out process, not for the faint-hearted.

Boris has already stated publicly he's in favour, so that's it pretty much done now right? This has been one long drawn out process, not for the faint-hearted.

thats not a boat he'll want to rock bearing in mind the issues over the olympic stadium

Boris said he was in favour of the project if it keeps the three locally listed buildings. He actually disagree with the GLA and their suggested compromise (keep one facade and Bill's office).

But as he is in favour of the oeverall project, we can hope he doesn't think this is a deal breaker.

Somebody should have recorded this rant and put it on youtube.

"By the way, this is not a West Ham tie. It's a christmas tie my mother bought me."
I saw a link to a recording of the while meeting, but I can't find it atm. Link was to soundcloud.

Back