• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Probably longer with Christmas, no chance the Mayor will say no anyway.
He may not say no outright but he might just put a spanner in the works viz-a-viz the listed buildings. I'm not counting any chickens the way this thing has gone.

Last edited:
I know we are getting there..slower, but f#ck me this process just seems to go on and on and on. You clear one barrier then there is another, followed by one more.
How many more barriers before we can say 100% officially-nobody else to stop us, we are getting this f#ckin thing built?

I know we are getting there..slower, but f#ck me this process just seems to go on and on and on. You clear one barrier then there is another, followed by one more.
How many more barriers before we can say 100% officially-nobody else to stop us, we are getting this f#ckin thing built?

Its like one of those bad dreams isnt it, like when you're trying really hard to run but just not really getting anywhere.

And yet all the Chelsea vs Tottenham for Wembley stories are predicated on them getting almost immediate planning approval....

So where will I get the medieval style jeopardy that is a walk down the high road after dark?

Will not miss that me.

I guarantee Chelsea will get permission in less time than it takes us to lay a brick

I guarantee Chelsea will get permission in less time than it takes us to lay a brick

Redeveloping Stamford Bridge is a pretty complicated build. I do not know what their neighbours have been saying but I would not be surprised if their were objections when it goes to planning.

Surely these legalistic deadlines are in Working Days - short-hand for 10WD is two weeks, but can muddy the waters around Christmas & Easter

Redeveloping Stamford Bridge is a pretty complicated build. I do not know what their neighbours have been saying but I would not be surprised if their were objections when it goes to planning.

There neighbours will be suitably "rewarded" and there working within the existing footprint so it should be much easier

Just as well they are in Fulham, or not from our perspective. Still hopefully there are still plenty of NIMBYs.

I was reading that their new plans aim to make congestion a lot better around the ground which the locals are in support of

Back