• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

We really need Dembele and Ade back for this one:

------------ Lloris

Walker-Dawson-Vertonghen-Ekotto

----Hudd---Holtby---Dembele

----Bale-----Ade------Dempsey

Lennon instead of Dempsey and that's the team id like to see

Do not start Hudd.

------------------Lloris------------------

Walker-----Daws---------Verts-----Benny

-----------Holtby--------Dembele--------

Lennon----------Bale----------------Sig

-------------------Ade-----------------

Subs; Friedel, Caulker, Naughton, Parker, Hudd, Dempsey, Defoe

Bring Hudd on when we've stretched the play enough for him to have an immediate, vital impact. Not before.

Didn't realise we have a poor record against Southampton in recent years. We have only won 2 and lost 5 of our last 7 matches against them. Hope Bale will be fired up against his former team.

Of all the run in games, this and the one at Stoke are the ones I've thought all along we'd be most likely to drop poi...
Oh.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------
Walker-------Dawson------Vertonghen---Ekotto
Lennon-------Huddlestone---Dembele----Siggy
---------------------Bale--------------------------
-----------------------Defoe-----------------------

Grey kit.

You showed the bloody grey kit :eek:

I hate grey kits. You can hardly see you players when they play in grey/black. I remember being in the 1st row for Bolton in the Cup last season and It was hard to make them out in my peripheral vision as they were wearing black.

Given Lennon is back, think we should go back to 4-4-2 / 4-2-3-1. I'm expecting Dembele to be out for this and would therefore go for Thudd and Holtby in CM given the opposition isn't the strongest. Bench has a decent blend of positions; perhaps a tad harsh on Dempsey to be dropped given his recent goals

------------------Lloris-----------------

--Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--Benny

--Lennon---Thudd---Holtby--Sigurdsson

--------------Bale--Adebayor

subs: Freidel, Naughton, Caulker, Parker, Carroll, Dempsey, Defoe

Spurs 4-0 Southampton

Given Lennon is back, think we should go back to 4-4-2 / 4-2-3-1. I'm expecting Dembele to be out for this and would therefore go for Thudd and Holtby in CM given the opposition isn't the strongest. Bench has a decent blend of positions; perhaps a tad harsh on Dempsey to be dropped given his recent goals

------------------Lloris-----------------

--Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--Benny

--Lennon---Thudd---Holtby--Sigurdsson

--------------Bale--Adebayor

subs: Freidel, Naughton, Caulker, Parker, Carroll, Dempsey, Defoe

Spurs 4-0 Southampton
This but with Sig playing centrally and Lennon as part of the front three. Parker nowhere near the team.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto
Dembele Hudd Holtby
Lennon Bale Sigurdsson​

Parker, Dempsey, Ade and Defoe just frustrate me too much. I can't take it anymore.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto
Dembele Hudd Holtby
Lennon Bale Sigurdsson​

Parker, Dempsey, Ade and Defoe just frustrate me too much. I can't take it anymore.

No strikers is so 2012. Lewandowski made strikers cool again. It's in the latest football hipsters fanzine

Bale on the left or central with Benny in at left back please

Rest of the side picks itself assuming Lennon will play and mighty moose is fit.

Oh and as we need to score no Parker please, hotlby or Hudd will do fine

..........................Lloris..............................
Walker....Dawson....Vertonghen....Ekotto
.............Huddlestone...Holtby...................
........................Dembele...........................
Lennon..............................................Bale
.......................Adebayor...........................

4-0

Im more confident we can win this than I was before the Wigan game. I think our banana skins will be Chelsea and Stoke

Back