• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur FC v Swansea City AFC OMT

dreadful shame that chadli is starting too.
The-Game-5b.png

Poch likes a solid starting 11 and I reckon he considers Chadli a better bet for the defensive cover work.
While Njie's speed coming on later, when other team's defence is tired, is also a useful option.

Having not seen Njie in training, i don't know what his defensive work is like. But I would rather have some pace as an option from the start.
The good thing about Lennon, for example, was that he was solid covering as well as being quick, so less of a risk (relatively speaking) from the start.

how many he got this season? him and eriksen in attack simply doesnt work. we've learnt this.

dont see what Njie has to do to get a start, clearly assisting a goal last week didnt matter.

Then Eriksen should be dropped.

Njie needs to start some cup games first, but Chadli doesn't deserve dropping anyway.

Then Eriksen should be dropped.

Njie needs to start some cup games first, but Chadli doesn't deserve dropping anyway.

Eriksen is worth persevering with. How is he meant to find form without games?

I think that Poch has got his selection right. N'Jie will get his chances.

Its on Astro SuperSport 2 (Whatever that is). Not sure if that helps anyone...

edit: and NBC Extra Time

Back