• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur FC v Swansea City AFC OMT

We should go with

Lloris
Walker Toby Verts Davies
Dier Alli
Lamela Chadli Njie
Kane

Would go for this team too, but with Njie on the right, Lamela central and Chadli right.

Really big game IMO. One without too much pressure where not much would be said if we lost, yet a win would keep us just a few points from top spot.

Would go for this team too, but with Njie on the right, Lamela central and Chadli right.

Really big game IMO. One without too much pressure where not much would be said if we lost, yet a win would keep us just a few points from top spot.

Njie on the right and Chadli right???

This is the games to rest some of our stalwarts - Kane, Dier and Alder in particular.

-------------------Lloris

Trippier----Wimmer----Verts----Davies

-------------Carroll------Alli

Townsend-------Eriksen-------Chadli

-------------------Njie

This is the games to rest some of our stalwarts - Kane, Dier and Alder in particular.

-------------------Njie

Obama-LOL-Funny-LOL-Laugh-Laughing-Hilarious-Thats-Funny-So-Funny-Hihi-HAHA-Obama-Obama-Laugh-Obama-Laughing-GIF.gif

Resting players in the league whilst it looks like Chelsea, at least, could flop out of the reckoning for top 4 this year :D

Resting players in the league whilst it looks like Chel53a, at least, could flop out of the reckoning for top 4 this year :D

There's absolutely no reason to rest anyone this game as it's an international break afterwards. Then it's Liverpool, but after that we play Bournemouth, Villa and Anderlecht twice.

Three points for us and for Man Utd would see us sitting in third going into the break, so I suppose we can guess what that means. We tend to choke given these sorts of opportunities. Have to go for it with a full-strength side, though. I'll say we squeak a 2-1 win.

-------------------Njie
You want to drop Kane? You a joker

If serious, this is the daftest football opinions I've heard since a caller on talksport suggested the solution the Lampard/Gerrard debate was that one should play the first half and be replaced by the other at half-time.

Traditionally this has been a fixture that Dembele has played well in so if fully fit may be worth a start. The pace and tempo that Son has injected into the team could be a big loss for us; it's not a coincidence that we have looked far less ponderous in possession since he has been in the team.

Swansea play football. This means there will be chances and whoever is more clinical will win.

That said they have some good players in Gomis, Ayew, Montero, Siggy and more.

We should go with

Lloris
Walker Toby Verts Davies
Dier Alli
Lamela Chadli Njie
Kane

I think Poch will do the same side but Eriksen instead of Njie

I wouldn't mind Chadli on the bench as I do feel the pace of Njie against Swansea will be vital as they play high up the pitch and the break is always on.

For now, until he sees more of the Prem, Clinton is an excellent option off the bench to stretch the game and get in behind tiring lines, etc. I would play Lamela in the hole if Eriksen doesn't play, although his work-rate does mean that when playing wider, his coverage is great. If Eriksen does play, then as-is...

Back