• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur FC v Swansea City AFC OMT

I feel like we lost. We need to get our players back from injury. Townsend to train with U-21s and reserves please.

With a fully fit squad, Townsend doesn't get anywhere near the team sheet. Unfortunately we have quite a lot of injuries so he gets on by default.

We've been unlucky, especially the OG. We scored three goals in a 2-2 draw.

Coulda won that ! A good result away, thought we played well overall, there are a lot of positives IMO.

Frustrating to not win, but we didn't really deserve 3 points overall, imo. Townsend made a difference, even though he was hit and miss. Dembele was terrible, I put that down to a lack of sharpness. Clinton was pretty poor from the bench too, unless Harry was injured, we should have left him on.

Agree, some of the comments about Townsend in here are embarrassing! Swansea couldn't get near him, much more effective than Chadli today.

An entertaining end-to-end game but poor decision making in both final thirds cost us the chance of victory and almost ended up being a defeat if it weren't for Lloris finger tip save!

Swansea 2-2 Spurs FT:
Shots: 11-19
On Target: 2-11
Passes completed: 316-408
Chances created: 7-15
Tackles: 31-26
Possession: 45%-55%

Subs looked pretty poor today as well as half of the first team. Our matches after EL have never been a sort of great stuff.
Eriksen and Alli were great.
I don't know what next will happen with Kane to make his 2nd season even worse. Really sorry for him, but he should work on his problems.

Yep, he ended any possibility of us winning the match

He pushed Swansea back towards their own goal, their left flank was shut down once he made them go backwards. Almost got the winner, Fabianski only just saved that shot. He caused some chaos and it gave others a bit more space to play in imo. He's a good sub against a tired team. Of course, he did some dreadful stuff too, but he is what he is. I thought it was a good sub, the only one of the three who made a positive impact.

Back