• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top 5 best Cities to live in

its a brilliant place - great steaks too. GasLamp Quarter - is just brilliant and lots of hot girls about.

Following on from others - I really do dislike Sydney - Melbourne has that European feel to it and feels just more traditional compared to Sydney. I also (generalisation but have been three times) dislike the people in Sydney compared to Melbourne

I think you're a **** too

:)

I think you're a **** too

:)

I love ****s though haha

I dont mean it personally and like I say it is a generalisation. i guess people in Melbourne are a bit more chilled out? Its a more chilled out place.

Anyways youre a Torontonian

I love ****s though haha

I dont mean it personally and like I say it is a generalisation. i guess people in Melbourne are a bit more chilled out? Its a more chilled out place.

Anyways youre a Torontonian

I lived in Sydney til I was 19. But I think cities are a very personal thing. I don't think I could live in London for more than a year. I'm moving to Japan next year, from my limited experience, Japan seems like an amazing place to live (aside from the earthquakes).

As a North Londoner, I would never choose to move as I just love the feel and vibe of being in an urban setting. Whenever I'm in a village I just feel trapped within a small few roads and if I try to get out of the village I feel I'm just in the middle of nowhere. When I'm in a city I can safely know there's something everywhere.

There are many reasons some people wouldn't like to live in London, but where I live in the suburbs it's nice and the rest of the city is just a short tube ride away. I generally feel safe where I live and in my opinion Central London is a place that is just beautiful, and like all Muslims should try and visit Mecca at least once in their lifetime, I feel everyone in the world that can afford it should try and visit London at least once in their lifetime, which to me is like the heart of the world.

Apart from London my favourite city in the world (that I've been to) is Amsterdam. I like the people, the culture, the food, the architecture and the general chilled feel of the city. If I did have to move out of the UK for some reason though it would probably be to Tel Aviv as I have an Israeli passport and I have a lot of family there.

I lived in Sydney til I was 19. But I think cities are a very personal thing. I don't think I could live in London for more than a year. I'm moving to Japan next year, from my limited experience, Japan seems like an amazing place to live (aside from the earthquakes).

Tommy what do you do?

Skinhead - fudge I totally forgot San Fran - I LOVE THAT PLACE. Ok replace Melbourne with San Francisco

Tommy what do you do?

Skinhead - fudge I totally forgot San Fran - I LOVE THAT PLACE. Ok replace Melbourne with San Francisco

Web developer but am just going to Japan to teach English for a year (and chase Japanese girls)

Pretty awesome that you can float round the world living in some pretty wicked places...

Yeah, it has been unreal. I'm only 24, so doing it all now before I settle down. Left Sydney in March 2011, lived in London for 3 months to follow Spurs then moved to Toronto. Heading back to Sydney for 6 months then to Japan (hopefully Osaka).

The worst thing about traveling is that it's hard to stop.

Yeah, it has been unreal. I'm only 24, so doing it all now before I settle down. Left Sydney in March 2011, lived in London for 3 months to follow Spurs then moved to Toronto. Heading back to Sydney for 6 months then to Japan (hopefully Osaka).

The worst thing about traveling is that it's hard to stop.

Dont you get home sick?

Was offered a job a while ago in Switzerland a tiny village (ill give you a hint - nesquik) but decided against it because I would miss a lot of my mates etc. Part of me does regret it.

I intend to go to Japan in 2014, got a big year planned next year with Oz for a month and a few other holidays as its my 40th, really fancy Japan big time..

Dont you get home sick?

Was offered a job a while ago in Switzerland a tiny village (ill give you a hint - nesquik) but decided against it because I would miss a lot of my mates etc. Part of me does regret it.

You get homesick but you get used to that too. I know that my home will always be there, I can pop home if it gets too much.

Japan is a must for all I think. I arrived the day before the earthquake and tsunami...it was incredible.

Difficult but I liked the challenge. If you make an effort with them (ie speak some basics) then they'll go well out of their way to help you too.

I've started learning Japanese ahead of my move there - at least enough to ask for a pint or where a supermarket is. Speaking it rather than reading and writing though...don't think I'll ever be able to do that.

As a North Londoner, I would never choose to move as I just love the feel and vibe of being in an urban setting. Whenever I'm in a village I just feel trapped within a small few roads and if I try to get out of the village I feel I'm just in the middle of nowhere. When I'm in a city I can safely know there's something everywhere.

I'm the complete opposite. I couldn't cope living in a city, it drove me insane when I lived in a small town for a short while a few years ago.
I live on a farm, surrounded by fields, woods and a lake. My nearest neighbour is 1/4 mile away. Just love the peace and the beauty of the countryside. towns and cities are great for shopping, theatres and obviously footie but I couldn't live there.

its a brilliant place - great steaks too. GasLamp Quarter - is just brilliant and lots of hot girls about.

Following on from others - I really do dislike Sydney - Melbourne has that European feel to it and feels just more traditional compared to Sydney. I also (generalisation but have been three times) dislike the people in Sydney compared to Melbourne

Lived in San Diego (Pacific Beach) for 2 years, and honestly, I ended up getting bored. There's very little to do there apart from going to the beach, not too much in the way of "culture" and you're fairly isolated on top of that. It's a very nice place to go visit and hang out for a bit, but living there isn't all it's cracked up to be. And the guy-to-girl ratio is not in your favour either. It's a swordfest in most bars.

For me, San Francisco is a much more interesting place to live. Just my opinion though.

Back