• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top 5 best Cities to live in

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
...according to the Economist Intelligence Unit global "liveability" study are as follows:

5) Calgary (Canada)

b05-calgary_2311080k.jpg

4) Toronto (Canada)

b04-toronto_2311087k.jpg

3) Vancouver (Canada)

b03-vancouver_2311063k.jpg

2) Vienna (Austria)

b02-vienna_2311068k.jpg

1) Melbourne (Australia)

I just came back from Toronto - awesome place love it. Its definitely in my top five places to live -

New York

Toronto

Rio

Melbourne

San Diego

But I have another top five list of most fun places I would go to but not live

I just came back from Toronto - awesome place love it. Its definitely in my top five places to live -

New York

Toronto

Rio

Melbourne

San Diego

But I have another top five list of most fun places I would go to but not live

Vice den. please

How do you mean? Sprawled? Coming from Sydney and living right downtown,I find it quite small and simple to get around.

I went to Edmonton four years ago and thats ridiculously massive. Transport system was brick so everywhere cabbing at 40 dollars a time.

Toronto? walked it. Brilliant.

Oh I did get

Is the person who made this list Canadian by any chance?

What is the criteria?

New York would surely by on this list if it wasn't for the fact that it's a very expensive place to live.

haven't been to NY but id imagine the average quality of life is a lot lower than the cities mentioned above - crime, over crowding, pollution etc all taken in to account - cool City no doubt but taking everything in to account there are probably a lot better places to live

haven't been to NY but id imagine the average quality of life is a lot lower than the cities mentioned above - crime, over crowding, pollution etc all taken in to account - cool City no doubt but taking everything in to account there are probably a lot better places to live

New York = Manhattan and thats really about it.

I love Manhattan

Is the person who made this list Canadian by any chance?

What is the criteria?

New York would surely by on this list if it wasn't for the fact that it's a very expensive place to live.

Criteria includes crime, personal safety, schools, conflict threat, medical care, temperature, transport, censorship

I Imagine New York would be marked down for safety and conflict, and medical care

How do you mean? Sprawled? Coming from Sydney and living right downtown,I find it quite small and simple to get around.

Not so much the downtown area, just the sheer metropolis it is becoming. So many homes go up in such a short time.

Our relatives are about to escape much deeper out into the country.

Criteria includes crime, personal safety, schools, conflict threat, medical care, temperature, transport, censorship

I Imagine New York would be marked down for safety and conflict, and medical care

I have never felt safer than walking the streets of New york.

Crime is way down I believe, due zero tolerance stance?

Not so much the downtown area, just the sheer metropolis it is becoming. So many homes go up in such a short time.

Our relatives are about to escape much deeper out into the country.

Yep there are lots of suburbs and most I don't even know where they actually are. I generally consider Toronto anywhere accessible via the subway or at a stretch the end of the streetcar routes.

Back