• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

They do love stirring up brick.

Tedious as it is, it's just negotiation tactics. Maybe the club will feel some pressure from the fans, but it's usually pointless. You're more likely to get somewhere by simply going to the chairman with your requests. It's only natural that we'd get the transfer window out of the way first before look at the existing contracts.

Well, with Arsenal's situation resembling a frog in a blender - black armbands mandatory in the Telly newsroom - they are basically misery looking for company. They should give the fuqkwits over at ESPN a call. Equally morose these days about Arsenal's demise and Spurs ascendancy.

Well, with Arsenal's situation resembling a frog in a blender - black armbands mandatory in the Telly newsroom - they are basically misery looking for company. They should give the fuqkwits over at ESPN a call. Equally morose these days about Arsenal's demise and Spurs ascendancy.

Every time I see that rooster-sucker Craig Burley's face on the television I get a violent urge to punch anything / everything in site.

Levy will not pay big wages so we just have to get used to our players leaving at some point.

Levy will pay what he can. Once the stadium is up and running and our turnover increases accordingly Ive no doubt our wage bill will rise rapidly.

Even then though, we are not a doped club, the finances matter - and so we will still not be able to compete with the likes of City on wages.

Levy will pay what he can. Once the stadium is up and running and our turnover increases accordingly Ive no doubt our wage bill will rise rapidly.

Even then though, we are not a doped club, the finances matter - and so we will still not be able to compete with the likes of City on wages.
If it comes to it and Toby's agent engineers a move for him we'll just go out and get a younger version of him and pocket the £20m difference.

If it comes to it and Toby's agent engineers a move for him we'll just go out and get a younger version of him and pocket the £20m difference.

Here's a few...
DA_bR1OWsAEMQFm.jpg

pay the man we don't need more unrest. Anyone else can jog on but toby has arguably been the pivot in this team.

Levy will pay. But I say once again it's the length of the extention/new terms.

Till 2021.....tops IMHO from us.
PSG et al, he will be drawing his pension and still be on the books!

Uncharacteristic yellow for him yesterday. Noticed in pre-season he committed fouls and got carded, but figured it was just pre-season. I know I'm nitpicking here, but hope this doesn't become a normal occurrence. We need him on the pitch!

Uncharacteristic yellow for him yesterday. Noticed in pre-season he committed fouls and got carded, but figured it was just pre-season. I know I'm nitpicking here, but hope this doesn't become a normal occurrence. We need him on the pitch!

He has 1 or 2 games where he is just off .. proves he's human, amazing CB and having Sanchez spend a couple of seasons with him would be brilliant for us.

I suspect is contract will be sorted out soon enough, he's seen we are willing to invest, the side will start kicking on, all good.

Should be on the same as Kane and Lloris. Easy to take him for granted because he's such a no fuss kind of player but once we lose him or Verts it'll be noticeable in the goals against column.

Back