• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

I think levy has it structured to renegotiate either with a fixed date in mind to review performance with the possibility of contract extension and increased wages.

If certain targets like clean sheets, goals scored etc are met before the scheduled meeting then the date is brought forward.

I think i read that Danny rose was due a meeting with Levy in a few weeks, i think others signed contracts in a flurry of poch suited pics.

No chance alder walks. Levy will pay him his dues but probably can save the club a month or two in a 40k hike per week in the payroll.

Or levy rightly is trying to shift a player like sissoko to free up the wage pot to maintain the 50:50 ratio at which we have operated under.

Exactly. He will sign a new contract after the window closes, heard from a reliable source.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

In the press today that kwp going to get a new contract.

I guess the paranoia stems from no news.

In the press today that kwp going to get a new contract.

I guess the paranoia stems from no news.

There are also no rumours linking him elsewhere. So no cause to be paranoid. Just sit with it, and these things work themselves out. I'm confident that he will sign a new contract.

There are also no rumours linking him elsewhere. So no cause to be paranoid. Just sit with it, and these things work themselves out. I'm confident that he will sign a new contract.

Im not disputing any of that ... was talking about others

Exactly. He will sign a new contract after the window closes, heard from a reliable source.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Hope he signs, and everyone inside the club know that, so that any stuff in the tabloids about him going to the Chavs simply unsettles their scum players.

The KWP contract extension suggests that all you experts in the world of when THFC do contracts are wrong.

Youth player that has just made his debut and needs his place in the first team squad recognised and rewarded as such is probably different to an established first teamer who has probably already been told that these things will be dealt with in September, just like they were last year, no?

Youth player that has just made his debut and needs his place in the first team squad recognised and rewarded as such is probably different to an established first teamer who has probably already been told that these things will be dealt with in September, just like they were last year, no?

I think the response was in response to possibly a false understanding of our current situation of Toby

This came up on Twitter earlier

Toby Alderweirled's advisor Stijn Francis has insisted his client needs to be paid what he's worth by #thfc or he must be allowed to leave.

No real surprise. Our defence has been fantastic since he arrived. I'm surprised we haven't had approaches so far.

I did wonder if this was one reason for signing Sanchez. He fits with our back-three play, but also provides us with a potential replacement who has already become accustomed to the team and PL.

And another reason to keep net transfer spending down. I don't think we can offer him what he is worth, but there might be a compromise to keep him a bit longer. Keeping players like him as long as possible is worth a lot compared to the lottery of the transfer market.

As a plus, this has occurred after the closure of the transfer window. If he really wanted to leave we would have heard something over the summer.

We should pay this man as much as we can afford. He is the lynchpin of our defense and almost irreplaceable.

What is he on now?

Back