• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

If players wants more money they have to deliver too

We are both in agreement with that, I guess it is a simple case of me being of the opinion that he has delivered for us on the pitch and that I do not think there is a better central defender playing for any other club in the league but you don't.

Well I guess if we sell him life moves on and so will we. I guess I would just be disappointed if we imply planned to replace him with a certain defender from WBA

In the same vein we have won nothing with Harry, Dele, Christian, Hugo and Son so I guess the same rules apple

100% but their not arguing for a salary increase of 4 times their rumoured current salary (or maybe 3 times)

Similarly their not asking for the best in the world wages for their position

In all honesty I had accepted the fact that Toby would be sold, several months ago. My biggest concern is that we not do what we did with Walker and sell him to Chelsea, Utd, City or Liverpool. For me that would be a double whammy.

I’ll be fuming if we sell him here

Overseas for less money so be it. He has generally been brilliant for us and I don’t want to lose him but if he wasn’t to reject the deals that his call

Just don’t sell him here please

I’ll be fuming if we sell him here

Overseas for less money so be it. He has generally been brilliant for us and I don’t want to lose him but if he wasn’t to reject the deals that his call

Just don’t sell him here please

If he were to insist that he and his family want to.stay in the UK I doubt there is much Levy can do about that

That’s our fault

It means we keep him for another year and Sanchez learns

Everyone, including the club is a Toby fan, that said

- He and his agent will know what is a reasonable/doable ask for Spurs.
- There is an interesting argument of keeping him another year (would effectively cost us 15-30M based on what we could get this year), but that really depends on if he will willing accept and play (If he is likely to do the transfer request brick .. might as well sell)

Nobody doubts his quality, but Neymar left Barca, if Toby wants to leave Spurs, he will.

Everyone, including the club is a Toby fan, that said

- He and his agent will know what is a reasonable/doable ask for Spurs.
- There is an interesting argument of keeping him another year (would effectively cost us 15-30M based on what we could get this year), but that really depends on if he will willing accept and play (If he is likely to do the transfer request brick .. might as well sell)

Nobody doubts his quality, but Neymar left Barca, if Toby wants to leave Spurs, he will.

Neymar had a buy out
Toby’s buy out kicks in next season
£25m for a player of his age is a decent deal still

Injuries aside he hasn't been as good this season as in previous one's

Would agree with this, imo our best CB is Jan and has been for a while. We also have Sanchez ( who is going to be a hell of a player) and Foyth will get more games and improve. I do not want Toby to go but if he is not happy ( and i still not sure all the rumours are true) then so be it.

Back