• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

Poch's aura darkened when Toby was brought up...I think he's gone...

Yeah and I don't think Toby has done anything wrong. It's just that the club have decided they don't want to give him a lucrative contract and that explains why there are hardly any talks between both parties and no concrete offer from Spurs

The club will simply sell him for a massive fee in the summer. Hopefully abroad but I expect Utd and Liverpool to go in big for him.

Foyth is not ready to play regularly so I Poch will be looking for another centre half

The Burnley guy, Tarkowski will be a contender imo. Plus DeLigt at Ajax as a long term Verts replacement

Foyth is not ready to play regularly so I Poch will be looking for another centre half

The Burnley guy, Tarkowski will be a contender imo. Plus DeLigt at Ajax as a long term Verts replacement
Sell Toby, get DeLigt. Harley will be improved next season and will have Jan next to him, giving DeLigt and Foyth another season to acclimatize.

Yeah and I don't think Toby has done anything wrong. It's just that the club have decided they don't want to give him a lucrative contract and that explains why there are hardly any talks between both parties and no concrete offer from Spurs

The club will simply sell him for a massive fee in the summer. Hopefully abroad but I expect Utd and Liverpool to go in big for him.

The club have offered him a very lucrative fee I’m sure

But if he wants more what can the club do
I fully expect English sides to be all over him but I don’t except us to entertain them

You know this how?

The club have offered him a very lucrative fee I’m sure

But if he wants more what can the club do
I fully expect English sides to be all over him but I don’t except us to entertain them

Depends on how much.
75m Real
150m Man U?
Probably a little extreme but you get my drift!

Depends on how much.
75m Real
150m Man U?
Probably a little extreme but you get my drift!
Wouldn’t be that though
Don’t let anyone else bid and just hawk him around the big European sides
It’s Mel like we need the cash
£75m would be a great price for him at his age with his contract

Wouldn’t be that though
Don’t let anyone else bid and just hawk him around the big European sides
It’s Mel like we need the cash
£75m would be a great price for him at his age with his contract

Injury record not great so I'm thinking 40 to 60m.....
His stock is so high it is quite mad you would think he is the reincarnation of Der Kaiser, Fraanz Beckenbauer if you listen to some "experts".

Last edited:
I see it’s turned to “he’s easy to replace” by some people (social media etc) predictable.

We’re good in the transfer market, we’ll replace all of the current team at some point, players tend to depart Spurs with a better reputation than with which they arrive.

Back