• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood -…not treated with the respect a headmaster is.

I'm not at all happy with this new thread title.

The hyphen before the ellipsis looks silly, sort it out Steff.

Re: Tim Sherwood -…not treated with the respect a headmaster is.

I'm not at all happy with this new thread title.

The hyphen before the ellipsis looks silly, sort it out Steff.

Excellent observation Ron! Crikey, it's been a helpful series of contributions tonight, all of which has helped make sure that the new thread title carries with it a sense of fairness, accuracy and grammar. I'd best get in there before Roland sees it...

Re: Tim Sherwood…not treated with the respect a headmaster is.

Don't know about anyone else but when I was at school the supply teacher would come in and tell us to do what we wanted.. not unlike Tim's 'go run around a bit'

He really is playing the martyr and he is doing it well. The media will lap it up and Spurs will end up looking like they handled this whole thing poorly. In my opinion he knew it was top four or bye bye and is doing the club and Levy a huge disservice by acting like we have fecked him.

Don't know about anyone else but when I was at school the supply teacher would come in and tell us to do what we wanted.. not unlike Tim's 'go run around a bit'

I think we've all agreed that it's better to refer to the fact he is 'not treated with the respect a headmaster is'…who's going to point out that to be a headmaster, you most likely had to begin as a supply teacher who ****ing knew he wasn't a headmaster yet and grew/learned the nature of teaching/leading accordingly? !!!!!! :lol:

He really is playing the martyr and he is doing it well. The media will lap it up and Spurs will end up looking like they handled this whole thing poorly. In my opinion he knew it was top four or bye bye and is doing the club and Levy a huge disservice by acting like we have fecked him.

As long as the next appointment is the right one I really don't care about that tbh.

it's amazing to me how his attitude has changed so much from when he first started.

he was lucky to be in the job back in January and he knew it... 5 months (of dreadful football) later and he comes over as a selfish child

as a side note... I've heard enough about English managers not being given enough chances. If English managers truly want to earn their way up, why not follow the example of other top European managers in todays game and get experience in different countries such as Spain and France?

For me his change in attitude tells me alot about his class. As soon as he realised top 4 wasn't possible he began dragging us through the dirt, to create a drama where the club are bad guys and he is an amazing manager who has done an amazing job, he clearly knew he was a dead man walking because he said as much himself and now carrys on like a victim. Cannot wait to see the prick gone and as stinkfoot we need to make sure we get the next appointment right.

actually Timothy - a supply head teacher would come in and problem solve the issues (thats why the other head left!), galvanising and uniting the staff to produce the results needed.

That is the point with short term contracts - and they require leadership

actually Timothy - a supply head teacher would come in and problem solve the issues (thats why the other head left!), galvanising and uniting the staff to produce the results needed.

That is the point with short term contracts - and they require leadership

it's amazing to me how his attitude has changed so much from when he first started.

he was lucky to be in the job back in January and he knew it... 5 months (of dreadful football) later and he comes over as a selfish child

as a side note... I've heard enough about English managers not being given enough chances. If English managers truly want to earn their way up, why not follow the example of other top European managers in todays game and get experience in different countries such as Spain and France?

So true. It's no accident that Robson, Venables and Hodgson got to the top of the game.

Levy has played this game before. He's not going to rush into anything. He might even get lucky enough to have Sherwood properly embarrass himself.

There will be an epic Tim melt down. And it will be beautiful. Only a matter of time.

March 2014: "I'm a football manager, not a babysitter"

May 2014: "I'm not treated with the respect a headmaster is. I'm treated like a supply teacher."

Back