• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

Oh dear oh dear.

Looks like the trickle down effect is in action, Romans billions and the past ten years of success trickles down to their academy whilst our pessimism and give up mentality of the past 20 years trickles down to our academy :(

Our support sounds great.

It was. We had a good 500+ Yids in attendance (compared to the 15-20 they brought to the Lane for the first leg).
Sang for the whole 90 mins.
The 1882 fellas were top drawer as usual & it is obvious the Spurs kids really appreciate the support.
Sing for the shirt, win, lose or draw.

'You're welcome on our train
Youre welcome on our train,
Black, white or Yid.
Even with your Kid
You're welcome on our train'

Was probably my favourite chant of the night.

Just been announced that Eric Dier, Tom Carroll and Alex Pritchard are included in England U21s squad for the upcoming internationals against Czech Republic and Germany at the end of March.

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/under-21/2015/mar/squad-named-for-czech-republic-germany-190315

Czech Republic v England

U21s International Match
7pm, Friday 27 March 2015
Letna Stadium, Prague

England v Germany

U21s International Match
7.45pm, Monday 30 March 2015
The Ri verside Stadium, Middlesbrough
Live on BT Sport
Call 0844 499 1234 for tickets

It was. We had a good 500+ Yids in attendance (compared to the 15-20 they brought to the Lane for the first leg).
Sang for the whole 90 mins.
The 1882 fellas were top drawer as usual & it is obvious the Spurs kids really appreciate the support.
Sing for the shirt, win, lose or draw.

'You're welcome on our train
Youre welcome on our train,
Black, white or Yid.
Even with your Kid
You're welcome on our train'

Was probably my favourite chant of the night.

Nice to hear, and a lovely song. Also, nice to see you back, Nutter. I always enjoyed watching you play Right Back for us!

Back