• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

Brentford are apparently playing some really good football. Pritchard didn't get on the scoresheet yesterday nor did he claim an assist, but I think it's good that he's in a team that like to play properly.

Here's our U21 team vs @SunderlandAFC: McGee; Carter-Vickers, Ball, Veljkovic, McQueen; Lameiras, Mason, Winks; Sonupe, Akindayini; Miller.

Guess we won't see any of them against Forest.

I see their was a Miles on the bench for the u21's tonight? Anyone know who this is? I thought Jonathan Miles was released and don't know of any other Miles. Unless it is him and he is still training with us and the u21 were short.

Just watched Swansea game , Carroll started for the Swans and played 69 mins . A typical Carroll performance , hold and retain the possession, looked a bit hard in defense ( he was the one sitting deep in the 3 men midfield )

While the "keep short and safe" pass is never a bad thing IMO , I think in few occasions he could have took more risk and made more forward pass .

Just watched Swansea game , Carroll started for the Swans and played 69 mins . A typical Carroll performance , hold and retain the possession, looked a bit hard in defense ( he was the one sitting deep in the 3 men midfield )

While the "keep short and safe" pass is never a bad thing IMO , I think in few occasions he could have took more risk and made more forward pass .

this is what annoys me about him. i wish he had more confidence

Coulthirst scored a 2nd minute goal to give Southend a 1-0 win over Shrewsbury.

I was impressed with him when he got some playing time in the first team. I think he's another who can make the step up. A loan is ideal for him.

[video=youtube_share;2V3OWHMz1R0]http://youtu.be/2V3OWHMz1R0[/video]

I think he got a couple of headed goals last season at Torquay too, not bad for his size. Looking at Skysports it seems he does start off on the left side of a front 3, am I right?

Tottenham Hotspur U21 v Man U U21 OMT

More of a heads up than anything else..

it appears that at 7pm this evening the U21s are playing united, it is live on MUTV (Sky 418, Virgin 528)

Probably best to mute the commentary..

The game is being played at The Lamex Stadium in Stevenage, tickets £5/£2 concessions.

COYS.

Last edited:
Re: Tottenham Hotspur U21 v Man U U21 OMT

Well that's annoying, I could swear I had MUTV on Virgin, but looks like it's part of the Sky Sports channels.

I'm just bumping this in the hope that the thread proves useful to somebody.

im trying to find a river - i think searching mutv river on google is the way to do it

I've got Liverpool FC included in my Sky package it's so cringeworthy.

Well that's annoying, I could swear I had MUTV on Virgin, but looks like it's part of the Sky Sports channels.

I'm just bumping this in the hope that the thread proves useful to somebody.

You did, so did we, not longer part of the standard package, what a bummer

I gather from Twitter that United have put a strong team out

Back