• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Olise - £60m
Eze - £60m
Toney - £70m
DM - £40m
Another winger - £40 / £50m
A left back - £20m
A right back - £20m
Thats job done for this summer imo.

That about £310m, say we have £150m to spend and then departures, i think its definitely doable.

Olise - £60m
Eze - £60m
Toney - £70m
DM - £40m
Another winger - £40 / £50m
A left back - £20m
A right back - £20m
Thats job done for this summer imo.

That about £310m, say we have £150m to spend and then departures, i think its definitely doable.
In theory. The difficult bit will be to actually sell 10+ players AND have time to get in new players we want.

Royale - £20m
Skipp - £15m
Hojberg - £20m
Richarlison - £40m
Lo Celso - £20m
Kulu - £25m
Spence - £10m
Sess - £5m
Bissouma - £20m
Gil - £15m

Thats about £200m there

Royale - £20m
Skipp - £15m
Hojberg - £20m
Richarlison - £40m
Lo Celso - £20m
Kulu - £25m
Spence - £10m
Sess - £5m
Bissouma - £20m
Gil - £15m

Thats about £200m there
Most of those will probably be offered loans with options and we'll spend the whole summer trying to make them loans with obligations and then end up with the buyers pulling out. Saying that there are some decent players there so who knows.

He's said how the selection process works. He'll identify an area that needs improving. What type of player he wants.

The scouting department gives him a selection of players.

He discards the ones he doesn't think are suitable.

We then try and sign 1 from whats left. He might give a preference, i don't know. But any player we buy would have gotten his seal of approval.

And sounds like they have already identified areas and even players for the next window.

I would hope there would be discussions regarding the players and both sided can have an input on the players they like and why we should sign them.

I am hoping the new set up can get players out a lot better than the past team.

Royale - £20m
Skipp - £15m
Hojberg - £20m
Richarlison - £40m
Lo Celso - £20m
Kulu - £25m
Spence - £10m
Sess - £5m
Bissouma - £20m
Gil - £15m

Thats about £200m there
we’re really not getting that kind of money for a lot of those unless Saudi comes in

Hojberg, Lo Celso and sess all have one year left on their contracts

Gil is worth about £5m as a gamble

Spence has a fee agreed with his loan club of £7m from what I recall

we did have an offer of £25m for royal in January apparently form a Saudi side. That where we have a chance

Richy may well accept a move there too, to be closer to neymar

Last edited:
Royale - £20m
Skipp - £15m
Hojberg - £20m
Richarlison - £40m
Lo Celso - £20m
Kulu - £25m
Spence - £10m
Sess - £5m
Bissouma - £20m
Gil - £15m

Thats about £200m there

We'd be lucky to get half most of that.

Remember us and Brighton are about the only two clubs in Europe who have money and can spend this summer

we’re really not getting that kind of money for a lot of those unless Saudi comes in

Hojberg, Lo Celso and sess all have one year left on their contracts

Gil is worth about £5m as a gamble

Spence has a fee agreed with his loan club of £7m from what I recall

we did have an offer of £25m for royal in January apparently form a Saudi side. That where we have a chance

Richy may well accept a move there too, to be closer to neymar
Richarlison has got way too much social conscience to go anywhere like Saudi.

Royale - £20m
Skipp - £15m

Hojberg - £20m
Richarlison - £40m
Lo Celso - £20m
Kulu - £25m
Spence - £10m
Sess - £5m
Bissouma - £20m
Gil - £15m

Thats about £200m there

I can see us getting that sort of figure for the ones in bold tbf, but the rest we'll be lucky to get anything for

I'm not even sure which trio is our best on paper anymore as there's different versions of players who turn up each week ie Biss at the start of the season looked like one of the 1st names
Jose and his quip to dele about his brother playing does sort of sum up jekyl and Hyde nature of our midfield.

Back