• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TRANSFER EVERYONE LOOK AT ME TOTALISER EXTRAVAGANZA

What I meant to say was the way her finger movements are in sync with lips it really looks as if she is aware of what she is doing here :D
tumblr_mkksksk6jk1s3kc0io2_250.gif

With Ramsey at QPR and him playing our kind of football. We should loan QPR as many of our promising youngsters as they will take. Shame we lost Warburton to Rangers. Im not sure many will want to go and live in Glasgow. We seem to have lost Swindon to Liverpool.

No way have Bristol City spent £2m on Fredericks. Their record transfer fee was £2.25m a few years back. They haven't almost equalled that for a relatively unknown defender from the Spurs academy.

That £250k (presumably with a hefty sell-on percentage) sounds way more likely.

No way have Bristol City spent £2m on Fredericks. Their record transfer fee was £2.25m a few years back. They haven't almost equalled that for a relatively unknown defender from the Spurs academy.

That £250k (presumably with a hefty sell-on percentage) sounds way more likely.
You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm sticking with the Totaliser.

With Ramsey at QPR and him playing our kind of football. We should loan QPR as many of our promising youngsters as they will take. Shame we lost Warburton to Rangers. Im not sure many will want to go and live in Glasgow. We seem to have lost Swindon to Liverpool.

Agree with this.

Cheeky beggar

Back