• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TRANSFER EVERYONE LOOK AT ME TOTALISER EXTRAVAGANZA

No it wasn't it was undisclosed!
Indeed it was undisclosed. The fact that you've decided Bristol City paid £2m for the guy makes the "Totaliser" little more than some animated fireworks surrounding some wishful thinking, though. Pretty sure Chiriches was also technically "undisclosed" so you could maybe bump his fee up to £20m? It would add to the general feel-good factor and would make roughly as much sense as Fredericks fee.

Indeed it was undisclosed. The fact that you've decided Bristol City paid £2m for the guy makes the "Totaliser" little more than some animated fireworks surrounding some wishful thinking, though. Pretty sure Chiriches was also technically "undisclosed" so you could maybe bump his fee up to £20m? It would add to the general feel-good factor and would make roughly as much sense as Fredericks fee.
blasphemer.jpg

To be sold: Fazio, Lennon and maybe Lamela too if Berahino comes in?

With Pritchard, Townsend, Dembele doing well out wide, and NJ...not to mention Chadli and Eriksen who can play out wide we are stocked. I guess Townsend could be sold as well. I don't think we need both Townsend and Lamela.

Quite a difference in the numbers arriving versus those departing - 4 in, 24 out (albeit some on loan)

To some extent it always happens - we bring 12-14 players into the academy year, so there's always a lot of those that get released after their 3/4 years. Or if they make it into the senior squad, we have to get rid of an established player to make room.

But we've also got rid of about 13 senior players this window so far, so a net drop of about 9. We needed to do that though as our squad was about 35 last year and needed to be trimmed to a manageable 22-25.

I still think we might do 4 more out (Ade, Lennon, Fazio and Carroll) with only 2 more coming in (CF and CM). I think Veljkovic and Yedlin will be loaned before the window shuts too.

some of those figures are off, i doubt we got 12 mill for Soldado, i read it was 7 mill. Plus 6 mill for Holtby?

i also read we have saved around 350k a week in wages with our outgoings

some of those figures are off, i doubt we got 12 mill for Soldado, i read it was 7 mill. Plus 6 mill for Holtby?

Reports in Spain have been quite consistent at saying €16m for Soldado, so around £11.4m.

But yes, I think £4.5m was more the consensus for Holtby

The Euro to Pound exchange rate is generally working in our favour this window

Back