• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TRANSFER EVERYONE LOOK AT ME TOTALISER EXTRAVAGANZA

But that's not good enough. I won't get near enough attention in this section.. it would be like me moving from SSN to Setanta News

So so far:

4 out, 4 released, 3 in

Net income about £3.5m

Squad now at 30 players (16 O/S, 10 HG, 4 U21)

So so far:

4 out, 4 released, 3 in

Net income about £3.5m

Squad now at 30 players (16 O/S, 10 HG, 4 U21)

got a few more to shift but were doing ok so far.....a few outgoings might run till the last minute, I reckon we will get a big signing right at the death, decent transfer window so far....Toby the major deal, but we have sold Aunty pauline & Kaboul and for more dollar than I thought we would get.

I love you guys, I really do... but there is NO POINT WHATSOEVER totting up the fees without including wages and ages and all sorts of stuff.

E.g. Kaboul may have been sold for about the same amount as Trippier signed... £3m... but if Kaboul earned £2.5m per year and Trips earns £1m per year it is totally different... also amortisation and resale value are far more important... Kaboul was an ageing old goat worth about tuppence, Trippier is a young buck who we will sell on for £13m to Man Utd... but even without going into all that stuff you just cannot compare the Sky Sports Super Soaraway Sun headline fees and subtract one from the other and be happy or sad... that is... silly. So stop it. You all know better. Now go to bed and think about it.

Just get rid of Soldado, Adebayor, Fazio, Lennon, Chiriches, Stambouli.

Davies and Walker I don't rate but will give them one more season.

You do realise that getting rid of soldado, ade, fazio, Lennon, chiriches, stambouli, Davies and walker, in addition to kaboul, paulinho and capoue who's already left, might leave us a litle short on players?

That's 11 players from the first team squad, I don't think that would be healthy for our team depth.

You do realise that getting rid of soldado, ade, fazio, Lennon, chiriches, stambouli, Davies and walker, in addition to kaboul, paulinho and capoue who's already left, might leave us a litle short on players?

That's 11 players from the first team squad, I don't think that would be healthy for our team depth.

We've still got a massive squad. Even with the 8 departs so far (4 sold, 4 released), we've still got a first team squad of 30.

I think we could do with selling 7 more (Chiriches, Stambouli, Lennon, Soldado, Ade, Fredericks and one of Carroll/Dembele), to bring 3 in, ending up with about 26.

I love you guys, I really do... but there is NO POINT WHATSOEVER totting up the fees without including wages and ages and all sorts of stuff.

E.g. Kaboul may have been sold for about the same amount as Trippier signed... £3m... but if Kaboul earned £2.5m per year and Trips earns £1m per year it is totally different... also amortisation and resale value are far more important... Kaboul was an ageing old goat worth about tuppence, Trippier is a young buck who we will sell on for £13m to Man Utd... but even without going into all that stuff you just cannot compare the Sky Sports Super Soaraway Sun headline fees and subtract one from the other and be happy or sad... that is... silly. So stop it. You all know better. Now go to bed and think about it.

How dare you sully the good name of this extravaganza, your lucky I haven't chosen to only do Manchester Uniteds GHod created them extravaganza totaliser.

I'd rather play the younger players than this lot. They can't be any worse.

Fcuking attention seeking taco whoever made that. These hangers on'ers.. riding on my coat tails.. they clearly read the Guardian.

FFS That bar steward has 18 likes.. I have one.. clearly he is whoring out his women slave.. I don't have one.. I have a hairdresser called Alfonso though... fcuk.. but I am not gay.. I just come across that way.. honest.

Last edited:
Fcuking attention seeking lady garden whoever made that. These hangers on'ers.. riding on my coat tails.. they clearly read the Guardian.

FFS That bar steward has 18 likes.. I have one.. clearly he is whoring out his women slave.. I don't have one.. I have a hairdresser called Alfonso though... fcuk.. but I am not gay.. I just come across that way.. honest.

jealousy doesn't become you my friend!

who else can pull off the little suarez dance man gif with such aplomb????

This thread is great...just keep updating it!

Back