• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Squad

The listed CL Squad seems 3 short:
Clubs can name up to 25 players for PL & European squads. We have 20 players aged over 21 listed in the PL squad. 22 are listed in the CL squad - the same 20 from the PL squad plus N'Koudou and Alli, who have not been at the club long enough to meet the UEFA u21 rule.

Clubs can name up to 25 players for PL & European squads. We have 20 players aged over 21 listed in the PL squad. 22 are listed in the CL squad - the same 20 from the PL squad plus N'Koudou and Alli, who have not been at the club long enough to meet the UEFA u21 rule.

Alli at 20 years old gets a mention. Despite being on the UEFA website, maybe that is not the actually list?

I have seen him play down both wings, in particularly the right flank

Pre-Benetez he was played on the wing. But Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans thought he was far better in the middle as a box to box midfielder. I think he's been brought in to give another option to Dembele, playing Sissoko as Bentez did, plus he can cover wide.

Last edited:
Pre-Benetez he was played on the wing. But Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans thought he was far better in the middle as a box to box midfielder. I think he's been brought in to give another option to Dembele playing Sissoko as Bentez did, plus he can cover wide.

Either way I am very happy with this signing

Just have to say, squad looked a lot better today, and will only get better with Dembele returning after this game.

Son starting scores two, bench includes Lamela, Sissoko, Janssen & Vorm

All managers want depth and Poch has it now - going to be interesting to see how he adapts to managing that squad. What I mean by that is that a lot of managers dont have proper depth and have a squad where the first 11 selects itself automatically with a large drop to the back-ups - thats what Poch has had at Spurs and I'm guessing at Espanol.

Poch is now in a position where he has some very decent squad of 20-25 players and he'll need to keep them happy whilst, given that we're in the Cl rather than EL, there's not the opportunity to rest heavily for European games.

I'm not doubting that he can handle it, but I think its a genuinely new challenge for him

Have we ever had a squad this good? We have had great players in the past, and even great starting 11s, but in terms of a squad of 25, this is the very first time that I go through the list and can honestly say I am happy with each member on it.

:):):):)
CtB3I5WXgAAyGio.jpg

Last season Lamela, Dele and Eriksen basically picked themselves as the 3 attacking midfielders behind Kane however that has changed. All of a sudden Son looks undroppable which makes our squad unquestionably stronger.

Agree. The only positions which concern me about rotating are CB (simply because the TA-JV-Lloris base to our team is so good and had conceded so few goals) and the lack of natural cover for Dembele

Last season Lamela, Dele and Eriksen basically picked themselves as the 3 attacking midfielders behind Kane however that has changed. All of a sudden Son looks undroppable which makes our squad unquestionably stronger.

And it's more than welcome And needed

Now the players now the level they have to perform at to stay in the side

Back