• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The race for 86 points

I never did find a toilet, so had to urinate somewhere at random in the stadium and got told off by the police. Halcyon days. Why don't they put up signs?

You mean like a Blue Plaque, "Bullet graced us with his presence here"?

I noticed last week in Seville that they had a sign for the toilets with "Servicios" or something, so I probably just thought it was a Service area, staff only or something.

Who knows. I wish I had attacked Alan Smith, verbally or urinally

Anyway, more importantly

1 Chelsea 33 40 78
2 Tottenham 33 47 74
3 Liverpool 34 28 66
4 Emirates Marketing Project 33 28 65
5 Man Utd 33 26 64
6 Arsenal 32 24 60

Pool can get max 78 pts
City can get max 80 pts
Utd can get max 79 pts
Arse can get max 78 pts

We
Need
Six
Second

Think Man C have a pretty decent chance of getting 5 wins - they have an easy run-in. We have to be confident of 1 win and 3 draws from 6 games though...

Anyway, more importantly

We
Need
Six
Second

Thanks, was just going to ask this.

We can still go 6th by losing all of our games, while everyone else top 6 win all of theirs.
We can go 5th by winning one game, while everyone else top 6 win all of theirs.

Not going to happen though, we are going to finish strongly. Starting with crushing the scum.

FWIW Luka, UTD and Arsenal still have to play eachother, so one of them won't be hitting their max point's total. A draw between the two would make 77 points 4th place.

Think Man C have a pretty decent chance of getting 5 wins - they have an easy run-in. We have to be confident of 1 win and 3 draws from 6 games though...

This is what I find funny

We have the best form of any team in Europe i believe yet our looking at city winning every game and us winning 1 as a start point

Come on man.... we should be confident of winning every game now

le wenger will get his lads up for the NLD, jeez we need to smash 'em. I am still tinkled at the loss at wemberlee last weekend, but f it this is the last NLD at WHL.

A Win, 3 points - and 5 unreplied goals please ! Not too much to ask, n'est pas ? I know it's what we would all love to see for the last time at our dear Home. I just want to see us win all our remaining games.

Remaining fixtures: Tottenham / ManU / Emirates Marketing Project / Liverpool / Chelsea / Arsenal

30th/1st
: Arse' (h) / Swans (h) / M'boro (a) / Watford (a) / Everton (a) / Spurs (a)
4th: .................. / Celta Vigo (a) / ............... / ................ / .............. / .............
5-8th: West Ham (a) / Arsenal (a) / Palace (h) / So'ton (h) / M'boro (h) / ManU (h)
10-11th: .............. / Celta Vigo (h) / .............. / .............. / ............... / So'ton (a)
12-14th: ManU (h) / Spurs (a) / Leic' (h) / West Ham (a) / WBA (a) / Stoke (a)
15-18th: Leic' (a) / So'ton (a) / West Brom (h) / .......... / Watford (h) / S'land (h)
21st: Hull (a) / Palace (h) / Watford (a) / M'boro (h) / S'land (h) / Everton (h)
24/27th: ........... / EL Final? / ........... / ........... / .......... / Arsenal / Chelsea

Cann Table after 33 games played

78pts Chelsea (+40GD)
74pts
Tottenham (+47GD)
66pts
Liverpool^ (+28GD)
65pts Emirates Marketing Project (+28GD)
64pts Manchester United (+26GD)
60pts
Arsenal* (+24GD)

*played 32 games
^played 34 games

Last edited:
Je continue d'etre tres confiant et tres detendu. La deuxieme place est la notre, bien sur. Premiere place reste en vue.

Et maintenant, livrez-moi une bouteille de vin fin et une fille de joie.

antoine-lavoisier-1743-1794-french-nobleman-and-scientist-with-wife-D27TTM.jpg

Zut farkin' alors. Preparez-vous pour les celebrations.

Je continue d'etre tres confiant et tres detendu. La deuxieme place est la notre, bien sur. Premiere place reste en vue.

Et maintenant, livrez-moi une bouteille de vin fin et une fille de joie.

antoine-lavoisier-1743-1794-french-nobleman-and-scientist-with-wife-D27TTM.jpg

Zut farkin' alors. Preparez-vous pour les celebrations.

As a man struggling to learn French up here, you have both my gratitude and my dismay - gratitude because I got a bit of practice, and dismay because the last place I want to be reminded about my morbid struggles with the past subjunctive conjugation of avoir is here on Glory-Glory. :p

Two wins guarantees 2nd!
Can't Emirates Marketing Project also get to 80 points if they win all their remaining games? I mean it's unlikely they'd usurp us on goal difference in this scenario but 3 decades of following Spurs have taught not to take anything for granted!

Can't Emirates Marketing Project also get to 80 points if they win all their remaining games? I mean it's unlikely they'd usurp us on goal difference in this scenario but 3 decades of following Spurs have taught not to take anything for granted!

They can, so we need another 7 points to be absolutely sure. If we do get another six points it would seem very unlikely that we'll mess up the goal difference in the remaining three matches though. :p But then again, we've been following this team for too long, you never know!

They can, so we need another 7 points to be absolutely sure. If we do get another six points it would seem very unlikely that we'll mess up the goal difference in the remaining three matches though. :p But then again, we've been following this team for too long, you never know!
Indeed... When we went 1-0 up against Southampton in the penultimate game of last season, I hubristically looked forward to spending the rest of that sunny afternoon on the High Road celebrating Tottenham's highest league finish in my lifetime :cool: then Steven Davis scored a brace for the first time in his career o_O:(

Remaining fixtures: Tottenham / ManU / Emirates Marketing Project / Liverpool / Chelsea / Arsenal

30th/1st
: Arse' (h) / Swans (h) / M'boro (a) / Watford (a) / Everton (a) / Spurs (a)
4th: .................. / Celta Vigo (a) / ............... / ................ / .............. / .............
5-8th: West Ham (a) / Arsenal (a) / Palace (h) / So'ton (h) / M'boro (h) / ManU (h)
10-11th: .............. / Celta Vigo (h) / .............. / .............. / ............... / So'ton (a)
12-14th: ManU (h) / Spurs (a) / Leic' (h) / West Ham (a) / WBA (a) / Stoke (a)
15-18th: Leic' (a) / So'ton (a) / West Brom (h) / .......... / Watford (h) / S'land (h)
21st: Hull (a) / Palace (h) / Watford (a) / M'boro (h) / S'land (h) / Everton (h)
24/27th: ........... / EL Final? / ........... / ........... / .......... / Arsenal / Chelsea

United are gonna be knackered by the time they play us!

Back