• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - central midfield

Which two central midfielders are the biggest qunts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very difficult not voting for Timmeh here, but I think I may get another chance in the manager round

I can't see the hate for Gerrard - he's a bit of a knob for sure but from that list of clams he's barely in the EL places.

The sweaty clam and the bus parade cheerleader clam for me. clams

I can't see the hate for Gerrard - he's a bit of a knob for sure but from that list of clams he's barely in the EL places.

The sweaty clam and the bus parade cheerleader clam for me. clams

he's a self centred, lying, hypocritical, excuse making*, cheating, bad tempered bottler

*for his own failures and the racial abuse perpetrated by a teammate

Wheelchair has to be in it. Even if you strip away the fact that he's played for the scum and hates Tottenham he's still a massive clam underneath.

he's a self centred, lying, hypocritical, excuse making*, cheating, bad tempered bottler

*for his own failures and the racial abuse perpetrated by a teammate
All true, though a few of those traits apply to most in the list. But I couldn't vote for him ahead of Adam, Wheelchair, Flamini or Fabregas. The Four clams of the Apocalypse.

All true, though a few of those traits apply to most in the list. But I couldn't vote for him ahead of Adam, Wheelchair, Flamini or Fabregas. The Four clams of the Apocalypse.

fabregas is very much in the envelope, adam and flamini flirt with it certainly but they didn't really sustain a presence, stevie me has consistently been a clam from day one, even people who live in LA thought he was a clam, just imagine how far up his own arse he must have gone to stand out there

Wheelchair is a clown shoe no doubt, but what do we know him for, dancing on a bus and falling out of nightclubs with a fag on, has he ever even played against Spurs? he's as relevant to actual football as the arsenal fans tv lot

I for one am very proud. Our brave British boys have been up against some of the biggest clams on the world stage and come out on top. Gerrard and Adam are the glue that hold the team together.

Back