• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - central midfield

Which two central midfielders are the biggest qunts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a bit surprised by the votes for Savage. The guy is undoubtedly a total prick but it always seemed like a bit of a pantomime villain act to me.
He grabbed Edinburgh in 99 and tried to get him sent off in a cup final.
He was always fouling people.
He had a mullet quiff combo for 2 decades.
He just said outrageous stuff to forge a pundit career. And it worked.
He never played for any decent clubs yet thinks of himself as a Man Utd veteran.
He is a c.unit

He grabbed Edinburgh in 99 and tried to get him sent off in a cup final.
He was always fouling people.
He had a mullet quiff combo for 2 decades.
He just said outrageous stuff to forge a pundit career. And it worked.
He never played for any decent clubs yet thinks of himself as a Man Utd veteran.
He is a c.unit

I think that his football and punditry career are very similar. He's obviously realised that he can't make it on talent alone and it is only acting the clam that sets him apart.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Busquets.

I picked Adam and Fabregas. I've been impressed by the arguments backing Gerrard and would probably have voted for him if he had made the cut. But he fell short. I agree with the sentiment that Savage is more pantomime villain than footballer cvnt. I won't put Vieira up there. His biggest crime was making Arsenal so successful.

Another honourable mention would be Fellaini. He can give Huth a run for his money in thuggery.

I picked Adam and Fabregas. I've been impressed by the arguments backing Gerrard and would probably have voted for him if he had made the cut. But he fell short. I agree with the sentiment that Savage is more pantomime villain than footballer cvnt. I won't put Vieira up there. His biggest crime was making Arsenal so successful.

Another honourable mention would be Fellaini. He can give Huth a run for his money in thuggery.

This is just heat 1 of 2 to decide the final list. We had too many nominations in this position to narrow it down. Gerrard is in the second heat. And you get three votes in these.

Adam, Fabregas, Savage, Wheelchair and Gattuso go through to the knockout proper. The second heat will be up shortly

The second heat is up and Busquets makes a late run for contention. Pick the three biggest qunts. The poll lasts 24 hours. Top five go through to the poll proper.

Is Sherwood picking up votes for his quntiness as a player or his post playing career quntery?

Barton, Flamini, Gerrard, Sherwood and Wise go through to battle it out with the other clams in our strongest round so far.

The poll is added. Pick you top two clams from:

A Scottish clam with the sole ambition of crocking any Spurs player with a modicum of talent
A cod philosopher clam
A red and blue, true clam
An only turns up against Spurs clam
A Rolf Harris beard clam
A fall on his arse, Phil Collins loving, zero forehead clam
A football equavilent of Wolf from Gladiators clam
An owl faced, gilet wearing, loan to Swindon, tactical genius clam
A permacrocked, cabby gobbing, hiding behind the bins from the old bill, crafty smoking, destined to play for West Ham, opened topped bus clam
And a Dennis Wise clam

i have reservations about adam, the way he targeted certain players, and who his managers have been make me think he was under instruction rather than freelance

i have reservations about adam, the way he targeted certain players, and who his managers have been make me think he was under instruction rather than freelance

You might have a point, he doesn't seem the type for independent thought.

Did he ever injure any of our players when he was playing for Holloway? I don't have Ollie down as a thug manager.

The poll is added. Pick you top two clams from:

A Scottish clam with the sole ambition of crocking any Spurs player with a modicum of talent
A cod philosopher clam
A red and blue, true clam
An only turns up against Spurs clam
A Rolf Harris beard clam
A fall on his arse, Phil Collins loving, zero forehead clam
A football equavilent of Wolf from Gladiators clam
An owl faced, gilet wearing, loan to Swindon, tactical genius clam
A permacrocked, cabby gobbing, hiding behind the bins from the old bill, crafty smoking, destined to play for West Ham, opened topped bus clam
And a Dennis Wise clam
I like your work. Mind you I had to scroll up a few times to make sure which clam you were talking about.

Last edited:
Back