• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - central midfield

Which two central midfielders are the biggest qunts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've got more seconded qunts than the poll will take. We're going to need to narrow it down but before we do, are there any players that should be added to the shortlist?

With seconders:

Fabregas, Savage, Souness, Adam, Gerrard, Vincent Jones, Viera, Flamini, Barton, Wheelchair, Gattuso, Wise

Without seconders:

Jody Morris, Petit, Lampard, Bremner, Noble, Nolan, Clattermole, Alan Smith, Ballack, Arteta, Ivan Campo, Robson, Ince, Batty

Can't believe I forgot to mention Wheelchair and Wise in my first post. Bit harsh to put Gattuso in there IMO. Never had anything against him before the Joe Jordan incident and he got rightly schooled. Flamini tried to break Corluka's leg in the same game as well as being an annoying Gooner tosser.

I won't vote for him myself but pretty sure that Sherwood should be in the main poll.

Flamini and Wheelchair for me.

Stevie Me is a rooster of the greatest degree but some of that is the accident of being born in Scouse land and growing up an Evertonian and then having to prove himself the greatest Liverpool fan and player of all time.

Flamini and Wheelchair are just cu*ts. Pure and simple filthy scum.

Updated list. Are we missing anyone?

With seconders:

Fabregas, Savage, Souness, Adam, Gerrard, Vincent Jones, Viera, Flamini, Barton, Wheelchair, Gattuso, Wise, Robson

Without seconders:

Jody Morris, Petit, Lampard, Bremner, Noble, Nolan, Clattermole, Alan Smith, Ballack, Arteta, Ivan Campo, Ince, Batty, Charlie Nicholas, Sherwood

This is how it stands so far. We'll have a couple of heats to narrow it down to 10 qunts. I'll put up the first heat tonight but there still time to get a player added. Are we missing anyone?

With seconders:

Fabregas, Savage, Souness, Adam, Gerrard, Vincent Jones, Viera, Flamini, Barton, Wheelchair, Gattuso, Wise, Robson, Sherwood, Bremner, Mickey Thomas

Without seconders:

Jody Morris, Petit, Lampard, Noble, Nolan, Clattermole, Alan Smith, Ballack, Arteta, Ivan Campo, Ince, Batty, Charlie Nicholas, Materazzi, De Jong, Muscat

The first heat has been added. Pick your top three qunts, the five with the most votes go through*. The poll is up for 24 hours.

*In the event of a draw, I will make it up as I go along

I'm a bit surprised by the votes for Savage. The guy is undoubtedly a total prick but it always seemed like a bit of a pantomime villain act to me.

Back