• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Fantastic play by Murray. Now stop hugging people and get ready for the doubles. O:)

As an aside to the importance of tennis to the players and its place in the Olympics, if Murray never wins a slam, would he consider this as good as? My guess is no. On the other hand, perhaps he can count this and help get the monkey off his back in the slams.

Fantastic play by Murray. Now stop hugging people and get ready for the doubles. O:)

As an aside to the importance of tennis to the players and its place in the Olympics, if Murray never wins a slam, would he consider this as good as? My guess is no. On the other hand, perhaps he can count this and help get the monkey off his back in the slams.

He has beaten Djokovic and annihilated Fed, its got to rank pretty highly up there !!!!

A couple great golds so far today, but we were so close to two more in sailing and gymnastics.

Hopfully some more golds to come tonight

He's finally won a five set final, at a major venue no less. This can hopefully be a springboard to push him on in the grand slams

Back