• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Interesting, but doesn't tennis have it's own stringent tests anyway?

I'm not saying I agree with the theories. I thought tennis was a sport which doesn't do much and look to MLB for inspiration for their testing. Football is another with token testing. A knowledgeable Liverpool supporter could have used it as part of their Charlie Adam defence.

Hopefully this win will be a springboard to win that elusive grand slam. US Open is his favourite tournament, fudge it, I'll call it, Murray to win the US Open!

So the target was 20 golds for Team GB, we could totally smash that, that would be beyond all expectations

Not sure how many we might get

Farah - 5000
Couple more in cycling
Mixed doubles
Green and Ohrogu and Idawho all have an outside chance
Maybe 1/2 in boxing

Not sure how many we might get

Farah - 5000
Couple more in cycling
Mixed doubles
Green and Ohrogu and Idawho all have an outside chance
Maybe 1/2 in boxing

Big advantage being at home, you see how fired up our athletes are. I reckon we could get 25. Who would thought we would get gold in the long jump?

Last edited:
Silver in the gymnastics, tie score and our guy loses the gold on execution points

Feel a bit robbed in the gymnastics there, don't like the rule. Shame, but Silver and Bronze is excellent, considering we've not had male Gymnastic medals for over a 100 years, we've now got 3

If he loses on execution points that means he loses because he tried a more difficult routine. Seems the wrong way round. If the scores are tied I'd give more credit to the one who tried the hardest routine.

Anyhow, agree with the sentiment on the three medals. An amazing performance.

Back