• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Are you still down this way, or back oop north?

Back home! Just picked the little one up from nursery after a 5 hour trip home and the bath is running! Domestic duties. Back down in London on friday for Olympic athletics at the stadium. The park is immense and the forecast looks great!! :)

Back home! Just picked the little one up from nursery after a 5 hour trip home and the bath is running! Domestic duties. Back down in London on friday for Olympic athletics at the stadium. The park is immense and the forecast looks great!! :)

Gaylord. I would've bought you dinner

I'm out in Windsor tonight with my peeps

So fudged off with the Olympic ticketing. Tried to buy tickets for Sunday earlier (100m final), but no matter how many times I refreshed it said nothing available

Maybe because there isnt any left ???

No, they do keep popping up on the site

I tried to get the AA ones earlier (about £700 each which would make me sick, but Mrs Southstand would be very impressed)

Sat there for about an hour refreshing

When you login it says "only show available sessions" and the Sunday session was shown

I just think there are thousands of other people doing it, and you just have to get really lucky

I tried to get the AA ones earlier (about £700 each which would make me sick, but Mrs Southstand would be very impressed)

When you login it says "only show available sessions" and the Sunday session was shown

I just think there are thousands of other people doing it, and you just have to get really lucky

75,000 more seats going on sale. Media griping that venues are 'only' 95% full!! Best attended games ever! 75,000 at the football FFS!!

Yeah I had some in my basket the other day but when i clicked request tickest was a 15 minute wait till request could be processed and obviously by the time my queue place came they were gone.

Meant to be releasing 75,000 tickets for various things over the next 2/3 days so just keep checking I guess.

Out of interest why they have got rid of some cycling events?

Yeah I had some in my basket the other day but when i clicked request tickest was a 15 minute wait till request could be processed and obviously by the time my queue place came they were gone.

Meant to be releasing 75,000 tickets for various things over the next 2/3 days so just keep checking I guess.

Out of interest why they have got rid of some cycling events?

Because we won too much!! ;) not sure. The other countries are good and we took the Aussie mantle so they are always a handy team.

Another silver, other guy broke the world record so cant argue with that.

British guy was only 0.12 of the world record himself. Top top performance.

If you do a PB then you can have no complaints. it's about performing to your best. Most of our athletes are doing that.

Back