• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

I'm going to be honest, i don't really have a clue what's going on in the Time trails but I know Wiggins is pretty good! can any tell me who is doing well and what not?

TV graphics popping up with Wiggins when it shows Froome on camera. You can even see the car behind him with Froome on it. Ridiculous.

I'm going to be honest, i don't really have a clue what's going on in the Time trails but I know Wiggins is pretty good! can any tell me who is doing well and what not?

After 18km it was:

1 Wiggins
2 Martins
3 Froome

After 29km

1 Wiggins
2 Martins 22 s back
3 Froome 20s further back

Last edited:
I'm not condoning the Badminton players behaviour, they deserve everything they get, but how is it any different to when football teams at the World Cup/Euros conspire to draw their last group game?

I'm not condoning the Badminton players behaviour, they deserve everything they get, but how is it any different to when football teams at the World Cup/Euros conspire to draw their last group game?

It's slightly different trying to draw than it is to lose, but generally the same. I'd have had no problem disqualifying the teams who tried to draw

Hard to prove in football I suppose, I have been at a football match that was generally known to be fixed in a bet scandal and it was never proven and thrown out.

Has that ever happened? If so, there is no difference and those teams should've been banned.

Men's Kayak (K1)
First medal for us \o/

1 - MOLMENTI Daniele (Italy )
2 - HRADILEK Vavrinec (Czech Republic)
3 - AIGNER Hannes (Germany)

Was it Austria and West Germany conspiring to get the draw they both needed? Possibly 1982?

Thats why they changed the rules so the final games were played simultaneously.

There was also the Argentina 6-0 Peru in 1978.

Great ride from them, just as expected. Just goes to show that riding 2000km around the French countryside with a few hill climbs is useful training.

Credit to Cancellara, too. He really shouldn't have ridden today given his injury.

Back