• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

I think our commentary is very knowledgable and unbiased compared to other countries.

Presuming we're receiving the UK feed straight - In one of the weight-lifting performances last night

Athlete lifts 175kg

Lady comentator: Is that the weight of a car?

Male commentator: Yes, it is

Lady commentator: Oh my word, he just lifted a car!

Or something along the above lines - cringe

Presuming we're receiving the UK feed straight - In one of the weight-lifting performances last night

Athlete lifts 175kg

Lady comentator: Is that the weight of a car?

Male commentator: Yes, it is

Lady commentator: Oh my word, he just lifted a car!

Or something along the above lines - cringe

The feed is from the OBS, Olympic Broadcasting Service.

All commentary local or from their commentators.

I'll agree that sometimes in order to relate the feat to ordinary things for the lay man you get some retarded analogies.

Kathleen Hersey is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Not keen on the pecs that the female swimmers seem to have

Team USA basketball tickets are £65, including another game. Four hours of sport, and get to watch some of the best players of all-time. I'm so tempted...

Fair question.

I'm just a no mark without a clue but it seemed somewhat dodgy to allow the group a 7 minute lead!!

Hey ho, hopefully Wiggins can medal in the time trial!

Wiggins is in the form of his life. He's almost a certainty for gold in my eyes. The only 2 men who can beat him (Cancellara and Martin) are bother recovering from injuries. He beat them both in the tour time trials anyway.
They have free live sites with big screens for it tomorrow https://www.elmbridge.gov.uk/leisure/olympics/livesites.htm

Jesus, I didn't get much time to think about it! Try on friday around midnight mate, they might release some more tickets

Im gutted, on Sunday there were Team GB tickets for £40, I thought I had time so text my mate to see if he wanted to go, when I went back 5 minutes later they were gone.

Wiggins is in the form of his life. He's almost a certainty for gold in my eyes. The only 2 men who can beat him (Cancellara and Martin) are bother recovering from injuries. He beat them both in the tour time trials anyway.
They have free live sites with big screens for it tomorrow https://www.elmbridge.gov.uk/leisure/olympics/livesites.htm

To be fair Martin got a puncture in both Time Trials. Still fancy Wiggins but I might put a bit on Martin

How about Antonia Misura from the Croatian basketball team?

misura-antonija.n.jpg

timthumb.php

Yeah why not.

Id even do the weight lifters - fudge it. Im all for equal opportunities etc

Back