• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Just watched the video, he’s off the rails

Thought the same thing about Dubois tonight, does he really think he has a chance? It's strange how much of top level sport seems to be based around what is arguably delusion.

Don't see many people hyped up around the fight for good reason but it would be immense if DD could pull out a shock result to mix it up. The Joyce fight doesn't give any strong hope but obviously it's a different opponent different style.

Thought the same thing about Dubois tonight, does he really think he has a chance? It's strange how much of top level sport seems to be based around what is arguably delusion.

Don't see many people hyped up around the fight for good reason but it would be immense if DD could pull out a shock result to mix it up. The Joyce fight doesn't give any strong hope but obviously it's a different opponent different style.

Steve Bunce made a point that more Brits will likely cheering for Usyk because of his popularity against that of DD, hard to disagree and in part for the reasons you say.

DD nearly got sparked in a round by a cruiserweight, has zero footwork.

I see Usyk breaking him down and KO mid fight.

Usyk is absolutely class

I'm sure they showed Dubois with his hands wrapped and gloves going on about an hour ago now.. GHod I hate waiting for main events!

Hamed’s boy any good do we think? Loved Prince Naseem back in the day.

Might be a while before we see him challenged in any meaningful way. I doubt those boys will have anywhere near Naseems career. They grew up in a mansion and only took up boxing seriously later in life, with no amateur careers (i think). Saying that they have been apparently training hard for the last few years and been sent away to various training camps away from home with no frills etc to try and take it seriously.

Hamed’s boy any good do we think? Loved Prince Naseem back in the day.

Couldn’t gauge much in terms of his boxing prowess, he has elements of his Dad’s mannerisms and confidence but his opponent was always going to be a sacrificial lamb. However, it was his first ever fight pro or amateur, so it was pretty impressive that he looked so at ease in there directly under the main event.

Usyk is all class, from boxing to the bloke he is.....its the subtle movements and his footwork which impresses me.

That wasn’t a low blow was it?

Frampton says was 100% it wasn't.

TNT said it was 100% borderline whatever that means.

The naval was hidden by the shorts, you shouldn't be able to choose where your naval is by where you wear the shorts.

What are the rules? No VAR so apparently it's just whatever the ref reckons, what a flimflam sport. It's astounding this kind of thing can decide fights.

Edit - Savage jab to take Dubois down though.

Frampton says was 100% it wasn't.

TNT said it was 100% borderline whatever that means.

The naval was hidden by the shorts, you shouldn't be able to choose where your naval is by where you wear the shorts.

What are the rules? No VAR so apparently it's just whatever the ref reckons, what a flimflam sport. It's astounding this kind of thing can decide fights.

Edit - Savage jab to take Dubois down though.

They will look to have a rematch sanctioned

TBH I don't wanna see a rematch even if its fair hahaha, will just delay decent fights

They will look to have a rematch sanctioned

TBH I don't wanna see a rematch even if its fair hahaha, will just delay decent fights

If boxing is based on where someone chooses to where someone wears their shorts, what is the fudging point.

Seriously the punch was in the middle point of the abs for fudges sake, this is why people make fun of boxing that are now invested in MMA instead.

I did some sparring last week where opponents and I would have been disqualified 15 times over based on tonight's happenings. Total fudging flimflam. Let them tinkle blood or call it quits.

TNT are expertly sitting on the fence on the potential hosting of Fury Ngannou lol

Eubank being a lot more measured than the first fight. Keeping his guard up this time.

Think if Smith does him again tonight he retires.

Back