• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

On one hand, I am pleased for Ngannou because this helps justify his spat with the UFC and well good for him getting this sorta money and this sort of fight.

On the boxing side of things, it's a total fudging joke and has held up the division and the fighter we all want to see in the ring is taking the tinkle. The WBC should be stripping him of the fudging belt at this point but nope, won't happen.

Now you have to wait and see what the results of AJ and Usyk's next fights bring us, if they both win and we get Wilder vs. AJ (Wilder vs. Whyte would be a fun fight too) and then another shot at Usyk vs. Fury then it might end up ok, but I still doubt we get those fights knowing boxing.

On one hand, I am pleased for Ngannou because this helps justify his spat with the UFC and well good for him getting this sorta money and this sort of fight.

On the boxing side of things, it's a total fudging joke and has held up the division and the fighter we all want to see in the ring is taking the tinkle. The WBC should be stripping him of the fudging belt at this point but nope, won't happen.

Now you have to wait and see what the results of AJ and Usyk's next fights bring us, if they both win and we get Wilder vs. AJ (Wilder vs. Whyte would be a fun fight too) and then another shot at Usyk vs. Fury then it might end up ok, but I still doubt we get those fights knowing boxing.

Breaking down the sport now its just a joke, the Benn situation is just utterly laughable, AJ is fighting a man Fury destroyed and now Fury is fighting in an exhibition. Only made more laughable by Hearn and Warren making themselves look like prats in the media almost daily

Didn't realise it was Spence Crawford tonight, not heard a single thing about it in mainstream press. I think boxings really fallen away last couple of years with the joke it's become.

Didn't realise it was Spence Crawford tonight, not heard a single thing about it in mainstream press. I think boxings really fallen away last couple of years with the joke it's become.

Yep, Benn and Hearn running around telling everyone he's innocent and free to box again too.. Absolute joke the way they have carried on

Yep, Benn and Hearn running around telling everyone he's innocent and free to box again too.. Absolute joke the way they have carried on

Did you see the cringe video they did with Hesrn calling him? Stone me

Issue with the Crawford fight is Crawford, probably one of the major contenders for P4P best in world but he is just kinda chill which makes him kinda boring. Has no interest in selling or promoting his fights. Hindered his whole career TBH, never hear much when he fights but man is he good

Crawford is just too good, two great performances that flew under the radar this week including a Tuesday afternoon fight (WTF). Proper fighters

Second time now isn't it? He is a Matchroom boxer, this will be fun

He popped for PEDS years ago yeh, that's him done at any sort of mid-high level now, imagine Hearn will either get some journeyman in for AJ to KO or will go all guns blazing for the Wilder fight now in Saudi.

He popped for PEDS years ago yeh, that's him done at any sort of mid-high level now, imagine Hearn will either get some journeyman in for AJ to KO or will go all guns blazing for the Wilder fight now in Saudi.

Maybe it will be put down to omlettes or something

I have been letting myself down and watching the build up to this Paul v Diaz fight. Diaz looks like he is a scaffolder on the early Friday pop, but Paul seems scared of him as he is so unhinged. I don't care for the fight, but the fact some utter un trainable loon like Diaz is on the loose makes me enjoy the build up

Maybe it will be put down to omlettes or something

I have been letting myself down and watching the build up to this Paul v Diaz fight. Diaz looks like he is a scaffolder on the early Friday pop, but Paul seems scared of him as he is so unhinged. I don't care for the fight, but the fact some utter un trainable loon like Diaz is on the loose makes me enjoy the build up

I love the Diaz brothers, they're a bit dim but they just love to fight and smoke dope. They've both had some wonderfully entertaining fights.

Nate was a journeyman transformed into an MMA "star" because of McGregor, done his part, made a lot of money out of those 2 fights and hasn't really given a fudge since, I don't think he gives a fudge about this fight, he doesn't look like he's trained at all and Paul may well chin him. The Diaz brothers have quite good MMA boxing, actual boxing however I think he's gonna fall flat on his arse.

I'd like to see him win though, I've softened my stance on Paul now (not his clam brother though, he can get fudged), think he's wound his neck in since that thriller with Tommy Fury but boxing is still a victim of these gonad*s fights.

So Whyte has tested positive for something and the Joshua fight is off.

Deary me.

I reckon sometimes (but obviously not always) the boxer truly does think they're innocent and it's one of the coaches that has administered something without consent. I don't really see Whyte as someone who would admit they had to take something to beat AJ and he would surely know that he'd get caught. Something doesn't add up but that's often the case.

It does however just continue the mess that is today's heavyweight division. Usyk versus Dubois where an upset is less likely than it was when Ruiz stunned AJ, Joyce rematch against Zhang could be interesting I suppose but there's no real exciting clashes on the cards unless I'm mistaken..

I reckon sometimes (but obviously not always) the boxer truly does think they're innocent and it's one of the coaches that has administered something without consent. I don't really see Whyte as someone who would admit they had to take something to beat AJ and he would surely know that he'd get caught. Something doesn't add up but that's often the case.

It does however just continue the mess that is today's heavyweight division. Usyk versus Dubois where an upset is less likely than it was when Ruiz stunned AJ, Joyce rematch against Zhang could be interesting I suppose but there's no real exciting clashes on the cards unless I'm mistaken..

For sure, look at Russia for the last 40 years before they got done finally.

Whyte has previous so that works against him, but we will hear the fallout and the excuses and the theories I am sure, I don't think he would need PEDS to beat AJ either but it's a mental thing I think for those who do it on purpose and with the intent to cheat, but who knows.

Ruiz vs. Wilder is close (probably won't happen) again, I think that's a good fight. Agree on usyk and Dubois, no real interest in that one. Joyce I think is going o lose again and Zhang might be a decent contender for someone, but Fury has fudged the division sideways, I would love nothing more than to see him get chinned by Ngannou, won't happen and it will be mid 2024 before his next circus no doubt.

AJ vs. Wilder is probably the only "big" potential fight that is still on the cards for this year and if Wilder does fight Ruiz I fancy him to lose that.

I agree to some extent but then in this day and age, the fighters appoint their team and its on them to do their due diligence.

I honestly believe the, its your body, its your choice is the right way about it, otherwise its a minefield for excuses

It's just typical boxing really, all talk and politics about big fights that never happen. No point following the news anymore when it's all talk. The 2 biggest fights this year have been David V Garcia and Spence V Crawford and both apparently came about because the boxers spoke to each other and ordered their promoters to get it sorted out.

Back