• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Not watching but expected a 5 nil win minimum, just hoped Sheffield would've crocked a couple in the process. Rice and Saliba would do. Timber aside and Partey's absence they continually have a very settled side and it shows.

Good of Arsenal to run up such a quick lead so I wasn't tempted to waste time and hope watching the game later on. Heartening to learn that the impact of Martinelli's earlier knock to the hair has travelled down to his ankle. We hope it's nothing trivial.

Arsenal will be top by Sunday morning they will steamroll Brentford too on Saturday night. A bit of Maupey thuggery would go down well if he can manage that

Hate to say it but Arsenal are the best team in the league right now. Seeing a different kind of Arsenal aswell, these are games they usually slip up in but they have been smashing everyone in their way.

Hate to say it but Arsenal are the best team in the league right now. Seeing a different kind of Arsenal aswell, these are games they usually slip up in but they have been smashing everyone in their way.

The game at the Etihad on March 31st will reveal a lot about how far they’ve come. If they get a result there I’ll be very worried about them going on to win the league. Still think it’s Emirates Marketing Project’s to lose. They’ve got the best coach, squad and overall best players. Arsenal have got to overcome Pep and Klopp.

The game at the Etihad on March 31st will reveal a lot about how far they’ve come. If they get a result there I’ll be very worried about them going on to win the league. Still think it’s Emirates Marketing Project’s to lose. They’ve got the best coach, squad and overall best players. Arsenal have got to overcome Pep and Klopp.
Yeh City away is a massive game and they have Liverpool away last game of season. Those game are likely telling in this given the form of all three

Back