• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

The best we can hope for would be two red cards and two or three long term injuries to key players after this statement win. A statement win by such a young youthful, not old, team.

Can you imagine a match between this Sheffield United team and Derby County from 2007-08.

They would both lose

And 3-0 after 14 minutes. Embarassing. If Arsenal really want it they could become the 1st PL team to score 10

And some are leaving already. Have home fans ever left that early??

If I had a season ticket and lived within walking distance I'd probably go along just in case a miracle happened, but wouldn't want to waste my entire evening if things went to brick early.

Teams aren’t even laying a glove on Arsenal in the last month or so. Barely conceding any and scoring for fun. Don’t see them dropping any points until Emirates Marketing Project away at the earliest

Back