• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Dalot nearly nicked it there at the death. But didn't :p

I missed most of the match. How did Bruno Fernandes do?

Only seen the MOTD highlights but again I cannot get over the brick officiating. Sheffield UTD should've been down to 10 men before the first half ended, Southampton should've had a pen although I wouldn't have expected the ref to see the leg flick by Fabinho. VAR checked it and should've given it. Didn't think Firmino's pen call was one purely because the ball was sailing way higher than even Crouchie could've reached.

Also, if the Bournemouth goalkeeper misses the ball and punches the player then surely that's just as bad as a late tackle?

NB: And lol at Chelsea. Cabalerro is always good for an error or two and Kepa is forcing them to play him. Should've sent him packing after he refused to be subbed off in the cup final last year.

Back