• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Fair do's Liverpool are very clinical. Wolves had a few chances to put Traore through and make it 2-1 but didn't. Even when on top Liverpool still created chances. Really wanted them to lose purely to make the title race slightly more interesting.

On a side note we should make Traore a priority signing this summer. Nuno to be our manager in 3 seasons time also...

Reading BBC tonight and they said Liverpool's start is the third longest unbeaten Premier League start ever. Obviously we know who one of the top two is. Turns out United went 24 games unbeaten at the start of 2010/2011 which I didn't remember.

So took a look on Wikipedia and lo and behold it's true. But United won the league that year with 80 points. 71 points was second and third while 68 got a CL place. I was amazed because these days 80 points is only good enough to be an also ran. We got more than that a couple of years back. You now need 90-100+ points to win it. That's a massive difference.

The PL - the most competitive league in the world - has become anything but.

Here is a question for you, IF Wolves had got that point and then finished in the top four instead of us ( by that one point) would you be happy?
We could only blame ourselves for that! If we can't get there on our own merits, we don't deserve to be there!
Wolves deserved to win today, certainly not lose!

Loved the way you plumped for that noun!

Embonpoint?

Thrusters was my second choice.

She always thrust her poonts out during photo ops for favourable stories about this dishrag operation. Not much opportunity to do that these days. And, unless she lowers her standards (quite possible), won't be much reason to do that in the Championship League.

Which will take her into spinsterhood and no one will much want to see her hurt herself trying that again.

Embonpoint?

Thrusters was my second choice.

She always thrust her poonts out during photo ops for favourable stories about this dishrag operation. Not much opportunity to do that these days. And, unless she lowers her standards (quite possible), won't be much reason to do that in the Championship League.

Which will take her into spinsterhood and no one will much want to see her hurt herself trying that again.

Am i the only one on here who does not have a clue what your on about. :confused:

Fair do's Liverpool are very clinical. Wolves had a few chances to put Traore through and make it 2-1 but didn't. Even when on top Liverpool still created chances. Really wanted them to lose purely to make the title race slightly more interesting.

Even if they lost...... they've still won it.

Back